• MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • MARKETING TOOLS
  • QUICK MENU
  • BECOME A MEMBER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How to increase Google indexed pages

Sometimes, your indexed pages on google can decrease or can increase but how to increase it and keep it stable on google without decreasing, just follow my simple tips

Verify with Google webmaster tool
    Verify your website with Google Webmaster tools.

Re-submit your sitemap
    Always re-submit your sitemap in google WMT when you have any new pages on site

Links are do-follow
    Keep your links on your site are do-follow, it's help google crawl your site easily.

Increase website speed
    Optimize images, js files, css and your codes to decrease file size and also increase website loading speed.

PageRank
    Increase your website PR, If you have high website Pr, google will visit your site regularly.

It's my simple tips to increase google indexed pages, what about you ? what is your tips ?

Any shares...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyLC For This Useful Post:
    ShannonCanon (09-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this with us here but according to my experience, tempering with permalinks can lead to crawler not to crawl your pages.

Thanks
    Thanks Kelly for sharing the valuable tips about indexing pages in Google. Do you have any idea about rapid indexing tools? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    These tips are really very important and we can achieve indexing in any of the search engines by following these seo tips.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyLC View Post
    Sometimes, your indexed pages on google can decrease or can increase but how to increase it and keep it stable on google without decreasing, just follow my simple tips

Verify with Google webmaster tool
    Verify your website with Google Webmaster tools.
    Any shares...
    Thanks for sharing these tips about increasing Google indexing in min time.Can we go through with tools for Google indexing of our site ?What tools are suitable for search engine indexing?

Thanks
    I would like to thanks for providing this knowledge, because in my site most pages are not getting crawl. so i think your tips will helpful to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyLC View Post

PageRank
    Increase your website PR, If you have high website Pr, google will visit your site regularly.

It's my simple tips to increase google indexed pages, what about you ? what is your tips ?

Any shares...
    I agree with you. And what you will say about submitting your website to Google analytic as a property id.

Thanks
    Is it good to put Google analytic in sites if allowed? That id according to me indexes much faster then any other thing.

Thanks
    Thanks for the description it is really helpful it helped me to index my blog. But I want to add it is also necessary to ping your website in different sites.

Thanks
    This is really a great post. It has cleared my most of the doubts regarding indexing. But if a website or a link is already had a Google index number of 35 then also, is it must? to ping site for indexing. If yes, why?

Thanks
    There are many ways for fast indexing.You can make change in title of you web page for fast indexing. You can also do social bookmarking on high quality social sites.Refresh your sitemap in Google Webmaster tools.

Thanks
    You can also use any website submitter and that will help you a lot in indexing a website.

Thanks
    Here are some tips which can help you for increase Google indexed pages :-

Pages Indexed that shouldn’t be
    Page Titles not configured correctly
    Page Descriptions not created
    Some Pages not indexed that should be
    Blog Posts don’t have your Google Author Image

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Audra A. Young View Post
    Thanks for sharing these tips about increasing Google indexing in min time.Can we go through with tools for Google indexing of our site ?What tools are suitable for search engine indexing?
    If you would like to go with web services for indexing than I think indexkings and pingfarm are the two best one. In softwares for indexing I really like Article Kevo its really fast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony M. Dyer View Post
    If you would like to go with web services for indexing than I think indexkings and pingfarm are the two best one. In softwares for indexing I really like Article Kevo its really fast.
    Indexkings and pingfarm are very slow. What's this article kevo? Is it a free software?

Thanks
    You really write a good and brief on increase Google indexed pages. This is very Helpful and informative thread. And I too agree with all the points which you mention in your thread. So, Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony M. Dyer View Post
    I have tried to use Article Kevo, but I am facing a problem when I have indexed my links in all the sites provided by this software successfully after that when I checked it in the link checker of this software itself it showed that the link have not been indexed. What could be the reason?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBenson View Post
    Thanks for the description it is really helpful it helped me to index my blog. But I want to add it is also necessary to ping your website in different sites.
    Yeah you are right. Pinging and indexing the links are really important. Can you suggest some automation tools for pinging?