How to increase Google indexed pages

hoangvu

Sometimes, your indexed pages on google can decrease or can increase but how to increase it and keep it stable on google without decreasing, just follow my simple tips

Verify with Google webmaster tool
Verify your website with Google Webmaster tools.

Re-submit your sitemap
Always re-submit your sitemap in google WMT when you have any new pages on site

Links are do-follow
Keep your links on your site are do-follow, it's help google crawl your site easily.

Increase website speed
Optimize images, js files, css and your codes to decrease file size and also increase website loading speed.

PageRank
Increase your website PR, If you have high website Pr, google will visit your site regularly.

It's my simple tips to increase google indexed pages, what about you ? what is your tips ?

Any shares...

mugwande

Thanks for sharing this with us here but according to my experience, tempering with permalinks can lead to crawler not to crawl your pages.

Audra A. Young

Sometimes, your indexed pages on google can decrease or can increase but how to increase it and keep it stable on google without decreasing, just follow my simple tips

Any shares...
Thanks for sharing these tips about increasing Google indexing in min time.Can we go through with tools for Google indexing of our site ?What tools are suitable for search engine indexing?

accountingguru

I would like to thanks for providing this knowledge, because in my site most pages are not getting crawl. so i think your tips will helpful to me.

OscarMcDowell

PageRank
Increase your website PR, If you have high website Pr, google will visit your site regularly.

It's my simple tips to increase google indexed pages, what about you ? what is your tips ?

Any shares...
I agree with you. And what you will say about submitting your website to Google analytic as a property id.

Adam

Is it good to put Google analytic in sites if allowed? That id according to me indexes much faster then any other thing.

MarkBenson

Thanks for the description it is really helpful it helped me to index my blog. But I want to add it is also necessary to ping your website in different sites.

Andrew

This is really a great post. It has cleared my most of the doubts regarding indexing. But if a website or a link is already had a Google index number of 35 then also, is it must? to ping site for indexing. If yes, why?

edena002

There are many ways for fast indexing.You can make change in title of you web page for fast indexing. You can also do social bookmarking on high quality social sites.Refresh your sitemap in Google Webmaster tools.

OscarMcDowell

You can also use any website submitter and that will help you a lot in indexing a website.

abhi_garg

Here are some tips which can help you for increase Google indexed pages :-

Pages Indexed that shouldnt be
Page Titles not configured correctly
Page Descriptions not created
Some Pages not indexed that should be
Blog Posts dont have your Google Author Image

BloodMaster

You really write a good and brief on increase Google indexed pages. This is very Helpful and informative thread. And I too agree with all the points which you mention in your thread. So, Thanks for sharing with us.

ShannonCanon

Re-submit your sitemap
Always re-submit your sitemap in google WMT when you have any new pages on site

Links are do-follow
Keep your links on your site are do-follow, it's help google crawl your site easily.

Increase website speed
Optimize images, js files, css and your codes to decrease file size and also increase website loading speed.

PageRank

Any shares...
This is really a nice information. Those who are new to this forum will get a clear view.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.