How to Recover from Google Penguin 2.0

Starfire

How to escape from google penguin 2.0 ? How to recover from Google penguin 2.0 ? as all of us knew after 05/22/2013 more keywords on more websites dropped, that's because our websites got a part of Google Penguin 2.0 .To get rid of this algorithm, looking forward to more contributions from you

1. Optimize the website, structure and content of webpage again

- Check in the Webmaster Tools Duplicate Content, Meta Title, Meta Description tag using high-density (keyword stuffing) and fix code website immediately.

- Check pages in Webmaster Tools is not found, find the source and fix immediately (there are too many errors will cause Google to index bored not update your site more)

- Remove number of SPAM keywords, link spam in every website page.

- Rewrite website content:

+ Meets eligibility: Each page 1 Meta Title, Meta Description separately.

+ No keyword stuffing in Meta Title, Meta Description and leave it natural (Myocardial infarction is clever, stuffing release only).

+ Write each page better content, more content of each page should not repeat the same other page, and attention is not SPAM keywords, links.

+ To link more natural, not necessarily the correct keywords.

2. Purification backlinks:

- Check in Webmaster Tools backlink sources is not good, not the same subject, another website said they understood SPAM, not feeling well, then remove the link immediately.

- Link backlink quality, no quantity, we need quality and the same topic.

- Social Networks (Social) is inevitable, register them like: Google+ Pages, Facebook Fanpages, Twitter....Do not SPAM attention back to the light, make good choices and share content.

3. Send email friendly to Google to review your website again:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?hl=en

4. If it is imposible then purchasing a new domain name:

If you still can not go to the TOP 250 on Google search results, only a way is move to a new domain and starting a new website.

The Domain transfer is not bad solution. When you optimized the whole, you just need to move 301 to new domain, do not take too much time.

It's only my tips to recover Google Penguin 2.0. Hope it's useful to you !!

Andre

To recover from Penguin is not easy, I tried some my ways and I successed.
- Put your keyword at once in your website tittle
- Using different description for each page on site
- Using meta keyword correctly, don't repeat keywords in it.
- Using Heading tags like H1,H2,H3,H4...and you should add them into article content and no repeat them.
- Don't copy content from other sources, If you copied from other sources, you must change its content for more different from original source.
- Share new articles / posts on Google+, Facebook, Twitter.. to get fast indexed

Good luck!

tinmen

I don't think you can recover i have had SEO company trying sort it out for over six months now and still going nowhere fast, the only good thing for me is it's pay on results and they have got two months left or they refund me.

Shirley_Sharp

Thanks for the suggestions. I have heard that there are two types of penalty that Google's Penguin/Panda imposes one is manual and the other is automated. I am not sure but heard that only manual can be removed by requesting after deletion of back links.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.