Which is best fonts for websites ?

hoangvu

Hello friends,

Can you suggest me which fonts I should use for my websites for best reading with visitors ?

Thank you

kenzo22

It depends what kind of content you have, but I often see Comic Sans around the web :p
It's nothing wrong with sticking to the simplest, TNR, Arial, Calibri

BloodMaster

Proxima Nova is the best fonts. I use this for almost everything because it looks so much like Gotham (which isn't available as a webfont) and I use Gotham in so many of my designs. In my opinion, this font is worth the price of admission to Typekit.

MichaelBowden

Truly speaking Font for website design completely depends on the type of content you are going to write.Some of the best fonts are-
Myriad Pro
League Gothic
Cabin
Corbel
Museo Slab
Bebas Neue
Ubuntu
Lobster
Franchise
PT Serif

KevinNash

A large number of fonts comes with windows,some of them can be used for web designing and apart from that you can use some other special font too for web designing like Proxima Nova.

preetihospital

Arial is the best font for any website as it is more visible and will be available everywhere, there are many other fonts also like sans etc that can be used on website for better visibility. If you will use rare fonts or paid fonts, then your users may not get the desired font in there system or you need to load it to your server which may not load in some slow connection.

Darby

That really depends upon the content and the quality of the work actually brought out from your work. As per my personal opinion I do really like Arial.

GarryKerr

It depends on the you what type of website content you want. which type of theme you are using to make design.

Jovani

Jovani
I agree with this opinion, you need to use fonts for suitable themes that it required and good for readers. I choose fonts base on niche and themes for my websites :)

wildu

Lato, Open Sans, Proxima are the best for me. Lato and Open Sans are support by Google Fonts.

markus

It depends on your web page, Mostly i use Proxima Nova and Arial fonts.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.