How to Check & Remove Unnatural Links for my website?

hoangvu

Hi friends,

I got a new message in google webmaster tool said that my site got unnatural links but it didn't show detail about links.

thus I want to ask experienced somebody here How to Check & Remove Unnatural Links for my website?

which tools or ways to do and I also want to remove those unnatural backlinks ?

How?

brad

If you have google webmaster tools account then google would show you your links which are creating problem to them and users online as they are showing error 404. Google webmaster tools provide you facility to make a ruest for every 404 page url to remove it from their indexing. Only site owners and webmasters can make a request or delete 404 error urls from google indexing.Read more at Removing an outdated page or link
Open your webmaster account and click on
Crawl errors Not Found ---error Now see your links in blue hypertext below starting from No 1, 2, 3....
Now click on 1st link, it will show full url however you could not copy it. Now click on the link a webpage with page not found opens--> Now copy it's url and paste it in
a box opened after clicking on 'Create a new removal request' button
Repeat this one by one, you have to come back to crawl error page after clicking on 404 error url each time.
Make it sure that your link which you want to delete it from google indexing should not contain any data however it would delete from their index, not from your database.

Hope it would help you a lot. Good Luck!

mugwande

The easiest way to go through your links and find out which is bad etc is by typing "links:example.com. This will show all thinks coming to your site which will can help you to identify bad links.

GarlandStaples

I used Penguin 2.0 tool for separating quality backlinks and unnatural links for my website. It has an accuracy of 100%.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.