Is it possible to rank on top Google with only content ?

hoangvu

Hi webmasters,

I'm wondering that Is it possible to rank on top Google with only content without social networks, backlinks, promotions or advertising ?
Of course, content is unique and fresh. what is your thoughts ? any shares..

OscarMcDowell

According to me yes it is possible and you can do this just by raising the number of web 2.0 especially in high PR sites like word press. Don't forget to keep 100% unique content.

bzhitskiy

i think content is always best, but back link is also valuable.

Audra A. Young

Yes it's possible, but your content should be unique and its should be submitted in proper article submission sites.You can go through creation of web 2.0 and there you can publish your article to promote your site and article too.
I agree with you and you can also do article marketing through sites that offer unique articles, you can submit your article to goarticles or ezine articles.

JoeHamilton

No I don't think that only content is not important we have to also give importance for choosing proper SEO techniques.

Andrew

Our belief affirms yes it is possible and you'll absolutely accomplish this merely by raising the number of blogging platforms. 0 especially inside fantastic and also large PR websites including word-press.

MarkBenson

Yes, it is. But for this you will have to make many web 2.0 links of at least 500 words content and proper backlinks , now in this content you can also add pics for showing example of your product and its utility.

BloodMaster

Yeah, It is possible to get rank top in Google with content. Problem is it will take time to reach at top position. But we use both content and SEO procedure than it gives good result to you.

JordanMcLean

Probably we can achieve a good page rank in Google with the help of content but for the same, we must need to built a strong and healthy plan that can assist us in building quality back links.

PhilipAlcaraz

I give first priority to content of the website because Google see the content in the website first that's why we have to make quality backlinks after that SEO strategies comes.

Chas P. Gibson

Yes it is , but content must be unique.You have to go through Web 2.0 for that content and you need to go through Article submmittion too.Just create quality web 2.0 in quality CMS site ,make a link wheel for that web2.0 ,connection these all web 2.0 with you social network.And finally make quality backlink for that submitted web 2.0 with proper and latest SEO strategy.

GregorySapp

Only content is not sufficient to rank on top you have to also use different SEO strategies to support it and boost traffic for your site.

Yes it is possible but your content should be very resourceful and 100% original and grammatically correct. You should submit the content in any High PR Article site or any Authority website.

subin

Unique website content to update frequently from websites helps to get top ranking in Google.

MarkBenson

According to me it is not an easy task to rank page with content only. But only industrious work and complete unique contents may help you in getting a rank with content only. A content can give you only one back link even if you input 5 or 4 hyperlinks you can check it by using small seo tools put you web 2.0 link over there and search for your domain you will find that it will crawl only first link so it is not that helpful for ranking. But for bringing real time customers to your site you must keep a great content in web 2.0 links.

Anthony M. Dyer

Ranking on top with only content is not possible at all. If you will not use marketing or other measures than how will other will know? You will not get that much traffic so Google will also not know about your site so as your content.

ShannonCanon

I don't think that with only content one can rank top on Google. If know one will know where your content is then who will come to see your content, at that time doesn't matter how good and unique your content is. So proper marketing or using other techniques are also that much necessary to rank top on Google.

Clark_Turner

It is not possible at all to rank on top Google with only content. First thing traffic is really important factor, because if there will be no traffic then who will read your content, so other strategies are also important like increasing traffic.

JakePeter

Ofcource, if you are having good, unique and informative contents and your website is able to invite a large no. of visitor then for sure you can make good ranking of your website.

brandonolguin

After Hummingbird, I am thinking that yes it is possible to rank on top Google with only content, but we need to do little marketing so that Google come to know that such content is available.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.