Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs iPhone 5s ?

Peter

Hello friends on webmastersun,

This is time that 2 big phones were released, iPhone 5s and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I'm using older phone thus I'm going to update my phone to one of two these phones. :D . According to you, I should choose which phone is the best for my entertainment (games, view videos..) and a little for my works. In the past, I used all iPhone and Android phone but now I need your advice. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or iPhone 5s, which i should buy?

Any ideas ?

hoangvu

For me, I will choose SS galaxy note3 because it has large screen, very attractive if you play games on, also it bases on Android, I like android because it's easy to use than iOS. It's only my ideas.

Bulan

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the best because I am using Note 1 and I know the quality of this phone.

BloodMaster

As a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 user and personally believe that Note 3 is good than iPhone 5.

JuanRoth

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is best as compared to iPhone 5. Because it is having very good specifications also as it is an android OS it is easy to use. I am using it and just love it.

brandonolguin

As I have used both the phones I will say that Note 3 is much more better than iPhone 5. Although the main factor is the operating system but it has left iPhone behind on the factors also, like specification, price and most of all user friendly.

Joseph_Hill

Note 3 is much much better than iPhone 5, wide screen, new exciting features to change the mobile experience. You will really gonna love it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.