SEO Tips For Twitter

DavidLux

Since Google has started to index Twitter tweets and some real-time data on the web, so it's good if you pay more attention to Twitter accounts that you have. Not only a chance to obtain the benefits the Twitter bring to, your Tweets can also bring bad effects on search engines. Currently if Google is indexing Tweets, the Twitter pages and even individual Tweets will immediately appear in the Google search results. Here I want to share some SEO tips for Twitter

Choose a Good Username
Make sure you choose a good username and associated with the brand or company name, and easy to remember. The will become part of your Twitter URL. For example twitter.com/webmastersun is a good name relate to our forum. By doing this it will generate a static address to be indexed by search engines and also useful to streamline how to promote cross-channel to another. So, choose wisely.

Choosing Wisely Account Name
Use a name that matches the Twitter account could bring benefits for your brand. Your name will appear next to your profile, and can be distinguished by username or URL. You are also required to consider a variety of brand name or variations of the title the most search frequency every month that is filtered through Google Adwords.

Write and Biography and Including Keywords
Optimize the "Bio" on your Twitter page. Write the most important things and the vision and mission of your brand. Write everything clearly and plainly up to 160 characters (20 characters more than Tweets). Your bio will be indexed by search engines, so content is no need to have a correlation with the content that is contained on your Twitter page. Do not forget to include the targeted keywords in your Twitter biography.

Remember your URL
In the account settings, make sure you've added your site URL or the URL may use social media to promote the other. This is the best way to get traffic back to your site.

Short Tweet content but clearly
Make your tweet shortly and clearly so visitors read it easily, if your tweet is suitable for their requirement, they will visit your website through those tweet.

Tweets with more keywords
Whenever time-if possible, write Tweets accordance with pharse your brand keywords. Tweet is better if you add keywords into them.

Easy characters to retweet
Make sure your Tweets is optimal character. If you want your messages to "followers" on Twitter, limit its use to 120 characters only.

Include Backlinks
An important thing in your tweets is backlinks, when tweeting on Twitter, don't forget include your links in tweets. It helps visitors visit your site via them.

Target to your followers
If you are managing an internet marketing forum, let follow people doing online business, It will be helpful for your forum because all your followers are interesting in fields like website for sale, ebooks, affiliates program, backlinks...etc.

That's some SEO tips for Twitter. Hopefully I can get more other tips from all of friends on this forum. Share your tips also make your knowledge expand. Cheers,

Chas P. Gibson

Thanks for these valuable tips,I think it's hard to promote your product through Twitter instead of other social marketing site.Its due to only Twitter's restriction regarding spammer and this strategy makes it valuable as compare to other one.thanks!!

ZacMilford

Thanks for the suggestion about using twitter . Before this I have never concentrated on the factors that you have mentioned. I think it is really good for getting signatures.

Shirley_Sharp

I have never keenly gone through this before reading your article you have provided good suggestion, Social media like twitter Facebook are becoming a good source to increase traffic over any website now a days.

LailaMaulix

Use shorten URLs and don't use too much of hash tags. Inside the introduction put your website link.

kevinwilliam145

I would like to offer my kind gratitude about your valuable suggestions on Twitter. I never used such techniques earlier and believe that these are necessary for getting notice.

shobee

In a title no need too much of hash tags. Only use relevant hash tags and maximum three.

alexsophia

Hi,
Thanks for your tips.I know that SEO is important for twitter . I hope that, it will be helpful for everyone.I try to follow your valuable tips.
Thanks

Joseph_Hill

SEO tips for Twitter-
1. Use Your Real Name Wisely
2. Make Your Username Count
3. Focus on Your Bio Next
4. Link, Link and Link Some More
5. Get Followers, Build Recognition
6. Stay Focused With Your Tweets
7. Dont Forget Your URL

cpi31

I just follow one motto, that is be social in social media sites to get maximum advantage.

erinnagata

Tweet often, it must be quality tweets follow more people. Just consistently work on your twitter.

HenaryMagas

I am not a user of Twitter but Yes, I know a littile about Twitter. It is a good site for sharing your feelings with others. It also gives you followers too.

shapna

While compared to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are some what tough.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.