Need SEO for my web site

nipuhoq

My new website need search engine optimization. I have some idea on this but i do not know what type of Seo are best benefit for new website. If you have good idea please suggest me.

Jack London

Perhaps, because you were not a SEO expert thus you have difficulty in choose ways to SEO your website. Try to find some seo experts on forum, they will help you in analyze, keyword research, promoting techniques...etc for your sites

novandak

Hi,
SEO is vast process.
Think about quality rather than quantity.
Collect backlinks from relevant quality(High PR and Domain Authority) sites.
Don't use keywords every time. Use domain, long-tail, click here etc.

SEO Land

JackLondon is right. As you are not a SEO expert and Google frequently update its strategies & & algorithm. SO it is better to hire a SEO expert services to get better result without hurting your site.

Divya_Rai

Start with an On Page optimization and work on off page optimization once you clear the issues on website on page optimization. So you can rank high in search engines.

Hrkjds

My new website need search engine optimization. I have some idea on this but i do not know what type of Seo are best benefit for new website. If you have good idea please suggest me.
If you want to do SEO yourself, then learn basics of SEO, Read webmaster guidelines, Google SEO startar Guide, Moz SEO starter guide..SEO Blogs like Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, Moz etc..Be active on popular forums..

diegozacarias

I like to prefer you to hire a SEO expert for freelance or take SEO services from any company which they would promote your website on Search Engines.

fathimasincy

in SEO off page optimization and on page optimization is there you prefer both but first start with on page optimization with unique content. it will increase the ranking, with the help of the off page optimization get more visitors to your website.

aksel

There are various processes of seo which are being done as per the requirement of a website or a product. So I think that I can tell you better after knowing about how your site is.

nancy

SEO is the process of getting traffic for our website. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Simply put, search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to our website. Keywords are terms or phrases you would expect someone to search for to find our website. A better way to understand SEO is that it helps your business grow.

SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. It gives high quality traffic for our website. Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found like article submission, directory submission and so on which bring less amount of traffic to your site. To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service or promoting on other SEO sites.

Last edited:

RogerStyen

Search for some good SEO services that will do a good and proper keyword research and will track your keyword on monthly basis or on fortnight. But you also need to think about budget I have given my site to Market Mongoose and they are doing well. But they are a bit costlier if you have a new website and white hat seo costs a bit more you might be knowing it.

Preetham Kumar

If you want to promote your business by urself,first learn the basics of SEO..And use social media to made your business visibible online within short period of time..

flexsin123

Across India, more and more people are connecting with local businesses online. Make sure they connect with yours with a free professional website. Help customers find you easily and be where they are. It's easy. Really fast. And absolutely free. So get your business online
--------------

flexsin123

Social Media is an important marketing weapon in the armory of a marketer. As a business, you need to connect with your target consumers on the web. Helping you achieve this objective is Tangerine. With rich experie

Pragyan

Start optimizing your site for local search results at first..After you have acquired the local market then start optimizing it for your targeted country or globally..If you are confusing about what to do or how to do, then hire someone who can help you to optimize your site with great efficiency..

Stephen Seabrook

Directory submission is an excellent off page SEO technique for increasing visibility of new sites in various online yellow pages i.e., in Directories.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.