Which best antivirus in 2013 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamWylde

Antivirus is no where as important as a good firewall is.

Firewalls:
Adfender
Comondo

Antivirus/spyware:
SuperAntispyware (or Malwarebytes)

All free by the way.

Jack London

I'm using kaspersky and feel good with it. you only pay a little money to use full its functions.

Anthony M. Dyer

I think Firewall is most usable antivirus,It is cast effective, apart from firewall Quick heal is also good one antivirus.

brad

I am using Quick heal. I have used Guardian and Avast too. Use any of these antivirus that you like. These all are reliable.

HostNurse

I recommend Kaspersky Antivirus as it provides many levels of effective protections.

Divya_Rai

Avast is one of the best antivirus I had used. It detects all the critical viruses in my pc.

linkinpa

The best Anti-Virus for Windows XP [2013]

AV-TEST conducted a new series of tests to determine the best anti-virus currently available for Windows XP which will be soon discontinued. The independent IT-Security institute tested 25 anti-virus software.

As you can see, Microsoft’s very own Security Essentials 4.3 is still considered as a baseline. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 provides the best security to Windows XP computers, followed by F-Secure Internet Security, Bitdefender Internet Security 2014, and Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014.

aksel

I think avast and Kaspersky are the best virus of this year, if you have updated them regularly then you might have found that they were able to find and repair all types of viruses.

Stephen Seabrook

I can say that :
-Adfender
-Quickheal
-Firewalls
These are some reliable and affordable antivirus which can help you to protect your computers from damaging from viruses.

Mark Steve

I only rely Avira Antivirus because I have been using it for a while and I am pretty happy that my computer is safe and there is no virus on that.

radhika

I use Avast. No complaints. What I am happy about it is it doesn't slows my computer.

Emili

Avira is the best antivirus of 2013 which clean my pc from all viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.