Anchor Text vs. URL Link, which is better for link building?

Jack London

I saw more people doing link building with URL links without anchor text link, why ?
Are URL Links better than Anchor text link at this time and don't consider as spam link under google eyes :blink:

Please give me your thoughts about this problem.

Thanks in advanced!

mattylad

using keyword rich anchor text is now being frowned upon by google, you can find information about it on the webmaster tool, ask yourself what looks more natural
;)

Jack London

Jack London
Useful information, I will keep it in mind and reading google guidelines to update info. Now I know reason why more people putting URL link insteads of anchor link for their link building strategy.

suchitra

You can use the keyword based anchor text as well, but most of the time try to use only Generic anchor text sch as "Click Here, Try this, Check this link etc".

These days a better concept introduced, which is known as co-citation, try to use keywords near to the link. That should do it.

Pragyan

Naked URLs for link building are now-a-days a precaution to be safe from any kind of harm to the site..Google is now targeting keywords rich anchor texts..so be sure to use naked urls or synonyms for anchor text..

Wallace Shirley

I think that use of anchor text makes our links look like unnatural, and after the Google's penguin update it has clarified that the lots of anchor text looks spam and we get penalized or get hit by the updates. While the URL link looks quite natural.

James Boswell

I think that now URL link is much better. Because an excess of hyperlink to our keywords can make a high quality content look like spamming. Instead of that a url link always looks like natural from a user's point of view and also from a search engine bots point of view.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views