Does Google hate sitewide link?

Jack London

I heard that Google hate sitewide link if you put external link on your site, may be your keywords will decrease rankings on search results. is it true or not? what is your ideas?

Please share...

abhi_garg

Sitewide Links :- I didn't read Sitewide Links are bad & not useful any where But yes I have my own personal experience with Sitewide Links! I put Sitewide Links on my WordPress Blog & after few days I got a expect able message from Google. So my personal experience with Sitewide Links Bad.

WHUK

That's right, sitewide links is a big NO for any website these days. Until recently, such links carried a good value, but after the changes made to the algorithms, site's pointing to external website/webpages from multiple pages were penalized. Therefore it's better to avoid linking to external sites.

This was mainly due to the extensive link exchange & link selling that many websites carried out in the past years that has triggered Google to take such an action, is what I suppose.

abhi_garg

I can't say anything about Sitewide link & "Does Google hate sitewide link" But yes I have bad experience of Sitewide link. I launched a new Blog & I created some Sitewide link for my Blog but after fews days I got a Notice from Google Webmaster Tool & My Blog was punished by Google. So I can't say that Google hate Sitewide links. I got penalty because of may be I created Sitewide link in wrong websites.

fastreplies

I heard that ...
I heard that in heaven money grown on the trees by millions on each branch,
the only problem with that, I cannot provide any proof and without proof...
well, all I have nothing more but pointless rumors by the same people who are
claiming that backlinks will put you at the top in SERP.

BTW, as to external links we have thousands of them in our directory and
dozens on pages like [URLnf=http://www.amray.com/submit.html]http://www.amray.com/submit.html[/URLnf] and, and, and...
guess what, that page ranked by Google PR 4

So, how about any proof, Jack? Can you deliver one?

:)

fastreplies

Jack London

@fastreplies, thanks for your replies, great answers but
I am mentioning about site wide link(footer link)
footer-links-in-seo.png
what do you think?

fastreplies

fastreplies
Where do I begin?

Let me tell you a story about how somewhere around 7, 8 years ago Google’s Mr. Mouthpiece aka Rumors Incorporated aka Talking Points aka Matt Katz etc. told us that “back links” are good, get them and your PR will never go low again and then he show us diagrams and charts how links systems will work as long as we follow his “teachings”.

Well, few years later we all know that was “rumors” generated by people who want to hook people on Page Rank Drug by injecting poison directly into the brain of weak-minded followers who blindly believe what their God G. has the best intentions in it’s mind where as in reality G. wants nothing but to enslave their loyalty by giving them shiny object named “PR” no smarter competition would offer.

That was then and now they want us to remove all that links we build during all those years because little bitch G. finally realized what kind of wild beast it released to run wild only to turn PR system in nothing but a Joke.

Let me ask you and I mean all of you.
If tomorrow G. say: no PR metrics anymore and will remove that slimy green gif bar, will you go to G. Search to waste your time going over first 50 or more poisoned by SEO pages or you go to Bing where at least no one is going to tell you how you should build, maintain and run your own sites?

“Rumors” and nothing but, intentionally generated by Company to confuse peasants and to lead them to their own demise as long as G. will continue to make money.

Oh, site wide links… right.
We have them too, somewhere around 1 million of them on the right side of our page’s content.

So, just in case you need any proof that what rumors say doesnt affect anything when you ignore them, then check G. for: free listing or best free web directories (amray.com) on page #1 or the most generic keywords there is web directories on page #2

:)

fastreplies

shuvoimtiaz

Sitewide backlinks are not bad until they are natural and relevant. Watch Matt Cutts Video: [URLnf=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjN9x-by-I]here[/URLnf]

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.