Is email marketing useful for affiliate programs?

Jack London

Hello,

I have a huge amount of email list on my blog (include subscribers). According to you, I should make newsletter to advertise my affiliates in it, it will be useful to increase sales/affiliates for my site?

Anyone can give me any advice :emlaugh:

hoangvu

Email marketing and Youtube always are best ways to increase sales for affiliate programs. Besides, you need to promote your affiliates on forums/blogs in same niche or high traffic, it will help you increase sales for your affiliate site without spending more money for advertising.

DNP

Not all affiliate programs accept opt-in email traffic. Besides, you should be very careful with it, so that your customers won't consider you a spammer

steitieh

Yes, I think email marketing useful for affiliate programs.

themajor

I think email marketing work but the challenge is creating the right subject line to get a higher open rate and also content that will provide a greater CTR

DP Affiliate

Agree, you need to test different subjects, write relevant content, send users to the appropriate page of the site - it helps to increase CTR and CR.

ileaddigital

Email marketing has its own importance in affiliate marketing but its depends the list of email address that you have. If you have real email address list then email marketing is helpful for promoting products but if the list contain spammer or marketer then results is almost zero.

bestellen

Conversion rate can vary, but with a double-opt in email list that you have built through article marketing, you can expect 0.25%-0.50% Conversion per Week (1%-2% per month). With ppc list building, you'll get about 1/4th the conversion.

Steps to get started with email marketing involve what basu said, but keep in mind that it all really comes down to quality: quality leads, quality free ebook, quality free newletter emails, etc. The higher the quality, the more people trust you, and the more they're willing to open up their wallets to you. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Walter Parrish
Alex - A2Hosting
How did you come up with these rates without even knowing the niche, audience among the 100 other factors to consider?

@OP If you start sending out newsletters intended to market your affiliates make sure the focus is on the content of the newsletter, not the affiliates. If people start feeling you're primarily shoving these affiliates before the content itself they may unsubscribe or stop opening these newsletters. Results, less subscribers, less opens, decreased value to affiliates/advertisers.

Edit: Just saw the start date of the thread, good job to the above couple replies... - Would be nice if you let us know how you got on though now that we're some months in :).

Reactions: Walter Parrish

Jack London

Jack London
so, can you share any tips to increase rates of opening a newsletter, even increasing sale through email marketing?
I'd like to hear your opinion on that :D

Alex - A2Hosting
Well, I think it would differ depending on what it is you're actually offering. The general ones could be not sending newsletters *so* often that they get boring, engage with them with promotions and competitions etc

As long as you have content worth reading your users will stay subscribed and open up your newsletters.

ileaddigital

ileaddigital
Set your newsletter on weekly or daily bases or whenever you do update your website products. Set as much as you have real emails in newsletter to be updated automatically. We have millions of mails that we have set with newsletter updates on weekly basis. To see example of our weekly updates see this link which is sent to the email subscribers on weekly basis when we update it.

I think it is easy way to do email marketing!

InFeRnO

It depends on the niche of your program. Anyway it will work if you have strictly targeted base of contacts.

skmyna

Email marketing is a integral part of affiliate marketing but don't promote any product to your subscribers. The promotions should be related to your subscribers' interest.

Email Marketing is the holy grail of afiliate marketing and should be every affiliates #1 priority.

nesito29

If you are doing affiliate marketing, email marketing is a must, just remember to always provide high quality content to your subscribers and do not spam affiliate offers. Your relationship with your list will determine your success or if kill your list's responsiveness.

DNP

But if you are buying a database with email addresses, you should be careful. It might be not relevant for your products.

cenilsen

I actually bought a email list before its the worst thing you can do. Most of them are spam and aren't real users.

iamsubhra88

Nice question Jack London :ertery:

Email is a tool that builds a relationship.It is the more effective way to reach customers today.Use email more than communication.

In email marketing for every $1 - the average ROI $44.25

Your job is when you write an email is to prepare the mind of the person reading the email and clicking the link.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.