who are the main players in affiliate program?

madhura89

Hello web masters

Affiliate program is kind of marketing strategy.It is similar to internet marketing and not exactly same.
It is performance based marketing.Let us discuss briefly about main players who involve in affiliate program and how process goes..

Sean BizProfits

Works pretty easy.
Let's assume you sell computers. (brand)
I am telling you, I will bring you customers but you will pay me for each sale (I am an affiliate)

Of course everything goes on online.
It's a team work. As an affiliate I have to take care of my website or my PPC campaign (its called being professional).
You are as a brand should provide a good customer support, necessary advertising tools etc.

If one of us is not good enough, it will not work. That's why it's a team play.

katherinepage

The one online business that I know is Travelerrr that provides travel affiliate program . The main benefits of this travel affiliate website are as follows:-
1) Earn extra income in the form of commission.
2) Earn pay per click and pay per booking basis.
3) When website start getting good traffic, you can use Google Adsense for extra money through ads.
4) Your own online business identity
5) Good Return On Investment in less budget
6) No Experience & technical skills required.
7) Earn upto $400 per day

trueaffiliates

I agree with all the points that shared and in my point of view the product and the things need to promote plays a significant role. Because these are the necessary things that you can't play without.

Psycho99908

Affiliate Marketing provides a low risk high profit way to earn commisions. I only know of a few who give affiliate links. If anyone knows anymore I'd gladly take the advice.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.