Need Help..

Peter

Your website traffic dropping, may be to zero :(. You should check your web content( has low quality content or duplicated from other sites ?) or link building ( backlinks on unrelated websites or low quality websites) cause your website got penalty from Google. It's reason why your traffic decreasing suddenly.

Maxwell

I have heard about Google algorithms updating recent days. Perhaps your website affected by these algorithms
Try to find in GWT if it has some reports about your website, post here and I can help you.

American Trends

I think for you, if you are not familiar with Google Web Toolkit it is better to join any tutorial regarding GWT or you must ask the person who can help you using skype or team viewer. In this forum I can't check your account and can't diagnose you actual issue.

vishwa

It clearly said that you currently have only one page index by Google. I request you to add a sitemap and also make sure that Google bot is not blocked by your robots.txt file.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.