My discription is not taking from Meta description?

allensmith20

My description is not taking from Meta description. Previously it shows from my meta description but now it takes from my content. Anyone can give me a solution?

Last edited by a moderator:

hoangvu

I don't really understand your meaning, what platform and where did you get content for your description? post a thumnail here everyone can help you.:)

Deepak Kaushik

Change your description a little bit and fetch that webpage from Google Webmaster Tools.
After that see the results.

pramod

Update your meta description & re-submit your sitemaps with the fresh contents, google may index back your page & may update the snippet shown in search results.

chix

Google chooses whatever it sees to be more relevant to the search you are performing. It sometimes does that. See what Google used for description and change your meta to match that version a little bit better.

gotgmovie2014

Actually google is giving description for what user wants to see not what you want to show the user, if there is anything more related In your content to what user has searched for Then it will show that part of your content in desc.

shuvoimtiaz

My description is not taking from Meta description. Previously it shows from my meta description but now it takes from my content. Anyone can give me a solution?
Google is not bound to display meta description of your choice. Google frequently change meta descriptions based on user interest and Keywords. So we have nothing to do here.

EmmaCarter

Google usually gives preference to the content which is more relevant or better to show. So, try to update new meta description and do search engine submission.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies