Nice to Meet You

bijutoha

My dear friends,

I'm Bijutoha (বিজুতোহা) from Bangladesh. My colorful issues and pay my knowledgeable thinks as possible is my hope to bring me here in your contiguity. Once again nice to meet you everyone.

I just want to know about little bit irrelevant question that I got from others Forum activities. Actually, some Forums in my side, they are too aware to give me the permission that I can read their thread easily. They gave me the CAUTION like below

"bijutoha, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Could anyone say something about it?

hoangvu

Nice to meet you, Bijutoha! wow, I'm impressed by your avatar, will be amazing if you designed that avatar, sure you were a good designer :thumb:
more forums limits members access to some their sections for security reasons like you said
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
welcome you to webmastersun.com forum, where you will not see limitations like that any longer :D, where you can share whatever you like, which is useful to everyone and I am waiting for your contributions!
friend, what do you do?

bijutoha

Thanks KellyLC, You look so pretty and the pics are gorgeous.. I'm too inspired to hear your sounds. It seems really good to get a long relationship here in this Forum. Be happy & be cute.

Jack London

My dear friends,

I'm Bijutoha (বিজুতোহা) from Bangladesh. My colorful issues and pay my knowledgeable thinks as possible is my hope to bring me here in your contiguity. Once again nice to meet you everyone.
Hello Bijutoha, welcome you to our internet marketing forum, read around and finding best information for you. I usually hang out daily here, hope you do the same and we can discuss on more different fields as internet marketing, SEO, web design...etc :D

bijutoha

Jack London! Wow, it is great to meet you. Everyone here, you are looking too familiar. I haven't seen like before. Yes, my friend I desire to get information about SEO, Design and so far. I'm enough sure that I will try my best to hang out daily here.

marianne_swa

Greetings, Bijutoha! I am amazed by your poetic and exotic style of writing! This avatar of yours is just incredible as well!
Hope that our paths will cross in the discussions on WebmasterSun soon!
Marianne

yestyle

Hello Bijutoha, welcome you to our Webmaster Sun. :)
Seem you are a graphic designer and you have more knowledge about colors and designing, right?

bijutoha

I guess it would be a great accolade for me if I give you some better concepts & I will prove my best. I just wonder this conversation really pleased me so much.

NaturalWriter

Greetings and welcome to WebMasterSun!

Make yourself at home here and feel free to cruise around the site as much as you want. There's lots of reading material to take in and absorb here! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, as there are plenty knowledgeable community members who can help guide you.

I look forward to seeing your contributions and your avatar on the forum!

Have fun,, learn and explore!

bijutoha

Thanks for the links. Actually, now I'm away from my workplace.. So I will give you as soon as possible.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies