Good book for SEO after Panda and Penguin Update?

hoangvu

You don't need to read more ebooks any longer, using SEO forum like webmastersun.com by sharing questions about SEO on it, you will get best answers and they are real answers than tips in SEO ebooks, even information in these ebooks can be out of date and not useful for you.

Thus I like discussing SEO people on some SEO forums than reading ebooks about SEO. :D

rishisab

you are right.. i guess the best way to learn SEO is to browse all the SEO forums and look for the topics you want to gain information on... discuss it and come up with a tried and tested formulas....

i wanted all the things on a single plate, which is not possible :p

Thanks a lot.. I guess, i need to do a lot of hardwork and browsing :)

drwebsitesuk

You are living in 21st century and still finding books. i thinks the thing tell in above comments is better then finding books.

pramod

Well In my opinion, you can also visit sites which always updates you about the Internet Marketing strategies & ways to be ahead in online marketing world.

Moz Blog (moz.com/blog)
Search Engine Watch (searchenginewatch.com)
Search Engine Land (searchengineland.com)
Web Pro News (webpronews.com)
Search Engine Roundtable (seroundtable.com)
Search Engine Journal (searchenginejournal.com)

Please let us know if you need any more help :)

deadmix

The talk is about google, so just Follow the Matt Cutts Advice and the google team anti-Spam, update the website that was hit by the Updates, Add unique and quality Content, Be social and update your old content.. Keep this way and you will get your rank/traffic back...

Yngvi

A good book that covers all the topis

you are right.. i guess the best way to learn SEO is to browse all the SEO forums and look for the topics you want to gain information on... discuss it and come up with a tried and tested formulas....

i wanted all the things on a single plate, which is not possible :p

Thanks a lot.. I guess, i need to do a lot of hardwork and browsing :)
The Complete SEO Guide for Beginners, available on Amazon Kindle.

walker.king89

I think all the users need some basic steps for SEO and after basic study that person need to stay update with Google search technique and their updates. You must follow the guidelines of Google and other major search engine before starting the SEO.
Basic SEO tutorial which follow the guideline of Google.

ketul

It is better to read relevant blog by search particular keyword or forum thread. There are lots of updated information you get on internet by blog or article. Books provide you old information that may misguide you.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.