Is FB Group Working?

uzzal1530

Hi.. Just wanna know your opinions guys about Facebook Groups.. Is this really working?

I joined several ( quite a lot ) facebook groups about online marketing in the last couple of weeks.. And i must admit i am a little bit shock with the numbers of members there.. All the groups are above 10k++ members.. But i see all the activities there is only 'i joined groups to share my links'.. And i think all the members thinking what others thinking.. All the post are like a spam.. About 30-50 posts in just half an hour.. And i wonder, are they read all the posts there?

Because there is no engagement at all.. Even a single like is hardly found there in any post.. Is it just the groups i joined ? Or maybe someone can invite me to the 'real group' where i can learn more about online marketing , affiliate, and building my online network marketing where someone doesn't think about sharing their links, offers, etc? Or maybe the groups was created for just sharing your links?

Thx before :thumb:

bob

For first time, I thought they are effective for promoting something on facebook groups over 10000 members but when I joined over 100 groups in my niche and starting promote a product then no more conversations I got. Seem too many spammers there and they are using auto tools to post ads, all are promoters, so who will be buyers, I didn't see buyers there.

In my point of view, it has no more effective to promote on Facebook groups, I prefer promoting on related forums :D

Nature

Facebook group are effective but check the group is active or not. If group is not active than there is no one read your post link. As we know people are prefer page more than group but still there is a some people who like to attach their self with Group.

walker.king89

Facebook Groups work best for increasing the website traffic and popularity. we share our website stuff on these Groups so the users can view and visit our websites. and another users also post link for us to visit. we also have the authority to ask any-person to visit or like our website or post. This depend on their own mind. when i use Facebook Group one think realized Groups is best for SMO works.

vaneetagoswami

You get a different answer from everyone because there are few who actually get the advantage of Facebook group while some don't and fail. If you want to take benefits than its good but always prefer those groups who is active members and post are seen by other members too. You post your link in such a a group than you are get traffic for sure.

actsupport

yes facebook groups will work fine if you follow it effectively.

technogupshup1

Of course, Yes. You will get instant traffic and also put your brand/business stand first toward the customer. It's very effective. You can also use local SEO for better growth.

aronmatt3

While joining any groups online you must research something about the groups and notice posts being posted and conversions between them.
I think you have joined all spam groups and not any genuine and moderated group. like you many others may have joined and after finding that the groups are no more attractive, they are going away and bothering about the posts there.

prolimehost

it totally depends upon group niche, if your group is real with real members and real content then yes it still works perfectly

Mattress Money

Yes facebook groups work for driving traffic...The problem is that everone and their mother just post their opportunity and expect prospects to join their business or buy their stuff...

If I were posting in Facebook groups which I do, I would write a Free Report offering valuable information.."How To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Website On Auto-Pilot" "The Easiest Way To Make $100 Per Day Online"...you get the idea...then and only then you stand out from the crowd just posting join my business messages and advertising

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views