How to get more Facebook Likes without buying?

Joe S.

Hi everyone,

I have got any doubts for so long and I wanted to figure out how some facebook pages easily get likes on their pages. Also I have a facebook page for my blog and since I have built it from the beginning time, I hardly get likes on my facebook page.
I know people buy Facebook likes out there on website providing LIKES, but for me it's not trustworthy and looks like spams. Even if they are real, they don't seem to be engaged with my post that I used to push on. I heard some people said that don't buy likes, it's not worth to do that.

But I want my fan page to get likes quickly because it has been for 5 months but only 400 likes now which no more attractive to my visitors... If I can get more likes for my page then I sure that my website will increase traffic and my services/produts will have more sales...

Can anybody tell me how to get more Facebook likes without buying??

All comments are appreciated! :)

Traww

Well , if you need quality likes then you need to run Facebook ads and i think fake likes is not worth anything for the page or traffic, instead , its just for the social status !!
If you need help , then you can PM or skype me :)
Happy to help ;)

Joe S.

Hellow,

If you want to get free Facebook likes, there is lot of online tool available..It will help you..
But they're fake likes, are there any ways how to get more Facebook likes without buying? :)

paulinerenfro

There are a few ways to get more Facebook Likes without buying. One way is to post interesting, relevant content that people will want to share. Another way is to run contests and giveaways, or offer discounts and incentives for people who Like your page. You can also promote your page on other social media platforms, or include a "Like" button on your website or blog. And lastly, make sure your Facebook page looks professional and well-designed. People are more likely to Like pages that look good.

neubert95

One thing you can do is to post interesting and engaging content on your page. If people find your content interesting, they are more likely to Like your page. Another thing you can do is to run a Like campaign. This is where you ask people to Like your page in exchange for something, such as a discount or a free product.

brandonwood

There are a few ways to get more Facebook Likes without buying. One way is to post interesting, engaging content that will make people want to Like your page. You can also run promotions or contests, and ask people to Like your page in order to enter. You can also advertise your Facebook page on other social media platforms or on your website. And finally, you can use social media tools like Hootsuite or Sprout Social to help you manage and measure your Facebook Page's performance.

There is no one surefire way to get more Facebook Likes without buying, but there are a few things you can do to increase your chances.

One thing you can do is post interesting, engaging content that will capture people's attention. You can also try running contests or promotions, and make sure to promote your page on other social media networks and websites. Additionally, you can use paid advertising to reach a wider audience.

Ultimately, the best way to increase your number of Facebook Likes is to actively engage with your fans and keep them updated on what's going on with your page. The more involved they are, the more likely they are to Like your page.

Petfood-Score

Hello, on Facebook, it is important to ensure the quality of publications, even more than on Google. Because on Facebook, you can quickly have bad comments if the content is not adapted to visitors, or if the messages are felt to be too advertising.

Personally, I try to space out my posts, and add text, videos, slideshows, and animations.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can anybody tell me how to get more Facebook likes without buying??
One of the most important things you can do is to focus on posting engaging content. This means creating content that your audience will find interesting, valuable, or entertaining. Make sure to post regularly and consistently, and try to mix up the types of content you share, such as articles, videos, and images. Another way to increase your Facebook likes is to engage with your audience. Respond to comments on your posts, ask questions, and encourage discussion. This will help build a community around your page and make people more likely to like and share your content.

You can also promote your Facebook page on other channels, such as your website or other social media profiles. Make it easy for people to find your page and encourage them to like and follow it. Also, consider running a Facebook ad campaign to promote your page. This can be a great way to reach new audiences and attract more likes. Just be sure to target your ads carefully and create compelling ad copy and visuals.

But you will not forget that building a strong following on Facebook takes time and effort, so with the right strategy and tactics, you can increase your likes and engagement and build a thriving community around your brand.

dmd3

Buying likes can be tempting, but it's not the way to go for real engagement. Posting quality, engaging content that's also trending is a fantastic strategy. It keeps your audience interested and can attract new followers. Consider using paid ads on the platform. It can be a worthwhile investment to reach a broader audience. Also, think about collaborating with other bloggers or pages in your niche for shoutouts or collaborations. And don't forget about using relevant hashtags. All of these tactics can definitely help you get real facebook likes and increase your organic reach and visibility on the platform. Building a strong presence on Facebook takes time and effort, but it's well worth it in the end.

Last edited:

JanviArora

The likes you are getting on your posts are genuine. They are the real audience. Keep posting real stuff. Post at least twice a week. your content must be unique. You need patience to get more likes.

CULA

Likes don't really affect the quality of ads, it was conducted by tests

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.