Question on SEO tools

manmeet

Hi Friends,
Can some one guide me on SEO tools and best reference website for SEO.
I am new to SEO,
I have been reading from websites, no no help is there on tools etc, on google search all i find is paid tools

hoangvu

Why do you like using SEO tools? fast results and easy to do?
For me, I've never used SEO tools for my websites, only use for analysis SEO statistics and factors in SEO.

EmilyEvans

It's hard dor understanding what kind of SEO tools you are looking for.
In my practice I use SEO quake, Screaming from, Seo majestic, Ahrefs, Push2check etc. These all are good for exact goals, so would be better to get for what goal you are looking the tool)

EmilyEvans

Oy yes sure,
vaneetagoswami is right!
Google tools are also main tools for using(It was very obvious, so I missed them).
Sorry;)
Good luck in your start up!

mandypackage

yes all the above masters are correct seo quake, backlnkwatch keyword planner, webmaster and the google analytics etc are the free and the best tools that help in the seo

ketul

It is very turf that identify perfect website fir your SEO reference. Almost SEO service provider own website is best for analysis for your reference. Yet they are not completely perfect.
Second thing about tool. Which type of tool you need? There are lots of tool available fir particular query. I use generally,
Google webmatser tool, google analytic, bing webmaster tool, smallseotools.com, alexa rank tool, chrome seo tool, backlinkwatch.com etc.

christopher

SEO tools are effective and help you do SEO faster if you use them wisely. However, most of the good tools are not free. When buying a new SEO tool, make sure you do some research carefully before start using it. Never use SEO tools to create backlinks directly to your website. Use them wisely!

technokar

There Are many SEO tools available in the market,what types of tools you want.some basic tools likes 99webtools,Seo majestic, Ah refs,Google webmaster tools,Google analytic etc.

agrydsoftech

Which kind of SEO tool do you need. Every tool have its different task.
Keyword Research - Google Webmaster Tool
Traffic Analysis - Google Analytic Tool
MOz analytic, Whorank, SEO audit are some tools use for site audit.
Small SEO tools for Plagiarism checker, article rewriter, SERP checkers, PR checkers.
Backlinkchecker to check backlinks of website.

manmeet

I Thank All the Masters for the reply. Google's and Majestic
As i am new to this field, what should be my way of working or planning or say my strategy to be.
What are the basic tools i should stress other than G.
Thanks In advance

irrfan

First you should know about basic seo tactics. There are lots of seo tools. what type of seo tool you talking about.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.