Back links help

manmeet

Hello Friends,
I want help from SEO Master's / Guru's, i am attorney from background joined a law firm, they have given me additional responsibility of doing seo work on there site.
As i have been following books and doing the same, in mean time 2 months back i used a tools from seoprofiler
I think it created some back links of our sites in entertainment category and not in Law category, Will this be problem and and we will be penalized.
Please friends can you also give guidance where should i read and take help.
What are the tools we use and what tools we don't use.
Anticipating help from all dear friends i thank you in advance.
Regards

hoangvu

Using tools for link building can make your site get penalized quickly, You can thousands of backlinks a day but all of them are low quality and your site can affect in keyword and traffic rankings.

manmeet

Thanks Kelly, well we are looking to bring up result , owner says he does not mind getting penalized.
Do you know any software which can be of help. I have searched on google but all them are waste of time...

EmilyEvans

Manmeet, I think for you would be better not using auto tools,
and work more on manually building.
Really if you aren't the person who works by rules, more effectively would be to buy high quality backlinks.
It would be an honor to help you with such.

ketul

Manually link building is more effective compare to using tool for building link. Manually link building method looks in natural way.
As per you say that those tool not choose appropriate category while submission. So proper category is also important for link building in any kind of site. There are various link building method you can use for link building purpose.

habibkhan

To link building manually created backlink is more effective for search engines. It will be better if you can build link from high page rank and domain authority.

seoservice

To create backlinks you should need adequate knowledge about seo search engines recent algorithm updates. So if you are not able to create you can buy from expert provider.

ShoeNickel

Hello Friends,
I want help from SEO Master's / Guru's, i am attorney from background joined a law firm, they have given me additional responsibility of doing seo work on there site.
As i have been following books and doing the same, in mean time 2 months back i used a tools from seoprofiler
I think it created some back links of our sites in entertainment category and not in Law category, Will this be problem and and we will be penalized.
Please friends can you also give guidance where should i read and take help.
What are the tools we use and what tools we don't use.
Anticipating help from all dear friends i thank you in advance.
Regards
No you won't get penalized for being in the wrong category. You will still get the link juice from that page regardless

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.