Leaving Youtube comments to drive traffic?

lisa

Has anyone tried leaving Youtube comments on relevant videos to drive traffic to your site? or we should create own videos to get traffic is better?

Also, I'd like to hear some ways to increase traffic for website from Youtube :)

BloodMaster

Has anyone tried leaving Youtube comments on relevant videos to drive traffic to your site? or we should create own videos to get traffic is better?

Also, I'd like to hear some ways to increase traffic for website from YouTube :)
If I am at your place than instead of commenting I'd prefer to create my channel and upload own videos. If you drop your link or anchor text on specific word in comment than I guess it consider in Spam and I suggest you to make distance between you and spam.

Alawi

Yes, You should create your own and introduce your engaging video for your targeted audience by providing them what they need and expectation.

cpi31

Sometimes it may work but other times people dont link to see the links in comment section as well as they think it as spamming.

Vance Lobo

in my opinion, comments on youtube does not have an effect on our web traffic

Vance Lobo

because google does not currently use the author's license to its search engine..
whereas if we made the comments on youtube, it's certainly we use a google+ account

melisata

Also, I'd like to hear some ways to increase traffic for website from Youtube :)
I did that last time when I have no money to invest. But as sanusense say, it is better to upload your own video.

Another way is to pm the video creator of "popular videos" that have many views and ask them if they are willing to put your link in their description. (You pay them $10-$20)

Reactions: lisa

lisa

lisa
I don't think we can pay $10-$20 for putting our links in popular videos, If someone offer that, I am willing to pay for that :D
They will not want or offer more higher price for that.

JoanHumphreys

With interesting views and leaving comments in youtube to drive the traffic to gain popularity to any website. Your content should have much potential to get indexed inside Google's search engine result page. YouTube videos is having ability to build rapport with your viewers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.