Please review my logo

Jovani

Oh I like the last one it make me feel eating love and drinking cafe :D
Good job!

Youssra06

I like the "MILICASEKULIC" logo it inspires me :rolleyes2:
For "CARE CRUISER" ,I know it has to be somthing like land, grasse ond golf, but I preffer if you change the colors or may be that "apple" form.
But Good job any way :thumb:

RockSite1

Clear Vision logo might have a less jumbled-looking font (it is for clear vision, after all), and somewhat thinner lines above and below the eye. You might also try to avoid it looking angry. The Cafe Love logo suggests a heart getting stabbed with a fork, and on fire. I know that callous disregard for human life is very fashionable with the NWO, but to my taste, I wouldn't put that poor heart through so much and call it love. I guessed that the Care Cruiser logo was about golf after looking at the logo for a little while. You might have the flag a different color, as it at first looks like it might be plant-like; unless that's the color golfers use. I read the text below, to confirm that it was about golf. It might not be a bad thing, to have something like that to get someone looking at it to puzzle out what it is, while not being obscure at all in the final analysis. They might remember it better. I rather liked it. These logos are outstanding on the balance, IMHO; although I'm no expert.

drwebsitesuk

Fantastic job ! All logos are looking very good to me. you did a good job. keep up the good work.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views