Does Bing still like EMD's ?

LazyRiches

Is anyone else realized that while Google seems to be moving away from ranking exact match domains, that bing seems to just rank more exact match domains?
For example, I checked a keyword for my page that it's getting good rankings on Bing but strange thing it's coundn't win a exact match domain from a competitor for that keyword although my page is getting good content and backlinks.

Please give me best answers
thanks

ericplotz1

Is anyone else realized that while Google seems to be moving away from ranking exact match domains, that bing seems to just rank more exact match domains?
For example, I checked a keyword for my page that it's getting good rankings on Bing but strange thing it's coundn't win a exact match domain from a competitor for that keyword although my page is getting good content and backlinks.

Please give me best answers
thanks
Bing is the easiest search engine to rank in! You can actually abuse the heck out of your site and rank in Bing. They don't even check quality of back links, just the amount.

But if you send 100,000 back links to your site and then Google penalizes you, Bing may follow suit. So its "iffy". There is no telling what Bing will do next.

And just to let you know, Google isn't moving away from ranking exact match domains, it will just tighten the watch. You can still get ranking power for EMD but you had better make sure your content is unique and NATURALLy engage able with no footprints leading to black hat SEO. It's why I make sure my SEO methods are extremely diverse.

Cheers

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.