Do you do black hat SEO?

powla

Hi all,

If you do black hat SEO, admit it. If you dont, tell the interviewer why you do not follow such practices. If you are ready to stop blackhat and go completely white hat, let me know reasons why ?

Thoughts ?

Swapnil

No, I do not do Black Hat SEO, these are not legitimate practices in eyes of google and it leads to complete full stop of a site's ranking factor in extreme cases, also they are not useful for getting on the top.
White Hat on the other hand are legitimate and fair practices and are universally applicable techniques to build natural inbound and outbound links in order to reach on the top of SERP.

bermuda

Black hat SEO is never going to help a website have any chances of getting to the top of search engines. Search engines have smart algorithms these days and any suspicious steps taken by webmasters will be noticed by them. While hat SEO that involves using legitimate and already proved standard systems, including using good links and making websites for people and based on rules set and verified by search engines can guarantee to have good positions online in the long term that is favorable.

Personally, I haven't done Black Hat SEO, and will never do. It feels illegitimate, and I feel that my chances of getting visitors will decrease, and I will have a bad rank/background to my website. Even though it sounds promising, I'm still not dealing with it. Honestly, there's nothing better than White Hat SEO.

Alex_smith

No, i would not do such kind of illegal methods to gain publicity. This method will ban your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.