promoting packers and movers blog

leesaaugustin

I m promoting packers and movers business in Hyderabad city. For this I have created a reviews blog which speaks of genuine client’s experience. I m aiming to rank this in reviews page as a part of marketing reviews strategy. But this is company blog, is it right action? Or should I more focus on 3rd party review sites?
Suggest me better reviews marketing plans. Is there any standard for the length of review?
:buba:

Last edited:

PACADEM

You may want to focus on third party review sites. That will at the barest least, add to your credibility. Also depending solely on your companies review sites only limits you, and may create a negative impression to your potential customers that you are likely to be biased, meanwhile that may not be the case. More importantly, customers are realizing that, some companies hire people for product reviews, people who may have not even used the product before. They sometimes even include fake Testimonials. In this lines of reasoning, I think a third party impressions may add to your credibility. Let me hear from you again . THANKS A LOT. Bye.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.