Greetings earthlings

Suphafly

Hey all,

New here and liking this place already. Looking to get stuck into the online revenue world. Who wants to work for a boss?! Working for yourself might just be the way forward.

I'm from the UK and have a background in sales though I am looking to get into online marketing and build some kind of revenue stream. Luckily I have alot of time on my hands and instead of twiddling my thumbs or playing GTA 5 online I'd like to get a revenue stream established.

Tommy

Glad to meet you on the Webmaster Sun!

oh..i'm also a fan of action games that playing battle field 4, Sniper Elite 3, DMC 4 but no online games. Online games can make me addicted and it was thing in the past. :eek:

I'm wanting for your shares on the forum, don't hesitate to share us more questions if you're having some. Hopefully we will have more opportunities to discuss on our internet marketing forum!

Regards,
Tommy

ericplotz1

Hey all,

New here and liking this place already. Looking to get stuck into the online revenue world. Who wants to work for a boss?! Working for yourself might just be the way forward.

I'm from the UK and have a background in sales though I am looking to get into online marketing and build some kind of revenue stream. Luckily I have alot of time on my hands and instead of twiddling my thumbs or playing GTA 5 online I'd like to get a revenue stream established.
Welcome and Cheers! I just did 40 hrs straight no sleep in IM and feel GREAT! I don't watch TV or have many friends anymore but in a year or two Im going to be pretty well off and will be able to actually take a break. I'm 31 and by 33 I will be a millionaire.

It's handwork but once it starts to pay off you'll be thanking yourself! Keep at it, read and study your arse off, and make a ton of money applying what you've learned.

It took me about a year before I started making any real money, but once I got there it felt great. It's still a rat race and I have no idea where my next money comes from, but I believe it's coming and it comes.

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :D

Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views