Make Money With Resell Right Products

aemathenge

5 STEPS TO MAKE MONEY FROM RESELL RIGHT PRODUCTS

One of the best feelings is to turn on your computer and find that you have made money without dealing with a broker, calling a client. You can do this by joining the Resell Right Products market. This market benefits anyone selling a product or service online such as affiliate and network marketers and eBay businesses.

Resell Right Products consists of items whose original owners have sold out their re-distribution rights in specific licensing agreements. The agreements cover Give Away Rights, Personal Use Rights, Master Resell Rights and Private Label Rights. The products range from software through scripts, audios, videos, website and blog templates, graphics, reports to eBooks.

The opportunities to make money using Resell Right Products can be exploited by anyone using the following steps.

1. Having a noticeable online presence

The online fraternity likes conducting business with those they know, like and trust. A personal website is crucial in the establishment of faith and empathy. Making use of site or blog templates available within the Resell Right Products market, you can create a unique online presence that allows your visitors to relate to you at a personal level.

Always remember that the creators of Resell Right Products are very good at keeping in touch with the trending internet market occurrences and they will ensure their products are in high demand.

2. Exploit the strength of a lead capture page

A simple lead capture page, also known as a squeeze page, enables the collection of your site visitors’ contact information so that you can deliver additional marketing and product information in the future.

3. Freebies and inducements

No one hates useful free stuff. Giving away good quality products is a superb way to get trust, good will and a warm response. If you give your visitors something, they will feel obliged and give you something in return such as buy your product.

A neat trick is to offer a free bonus product for contact information on the squeeze page which helps to increase its effectiveness. A product of good quality can be found for minuscule or no cost on the Resell Right Products market.

4. The Auto Responder

A visitor requires to be exposed to your offer five to seven times before getting comfortable enough to buy your product. An auto responder is the best tool to give the potential client steady exposure to the information needed in order to make a purchase. Again, auto responder content is available for you to custom from the resell market.

5. Additives to your strategy

Other strategies include adding a sales page that appeals to visitors’ emotion and logic to make a buy. Another is to exploit Search Engine Optimization to get more visitors to your website. You could also have adverts embedded onto your site to pay for those days when no customers are buying. You could branch out to other products in the marketing niche in addition to your core venture.

Are you ready to make money?

Most of the difficult work has already been done by the creators of Resell Right Products. It remains for you to step in and profit from their efforts and make profits. Question is, will you do it?

PACADEM

Please first of all, thanks for your nice informative post. Please can you be specific? I mean do you have a resell program that I can register?

aemathenge

The easiest answer to your question would be "yes" if my intention was to make money from you.

First, my sole intention is to give information that has fallen into my hands through my online business as a content writer.

Second, I am personally involved in several Resell Right Product Projects and I have noticed that there are a lot of people who wish to make money from such ventures yet they are unwilling to put up the structures I have mentioned on my article. That is why I have written the article and placed it here.

Third, before I can recommend you to any program, I would love to have some evidence that you can meet the basic requirements to successfully exploit the opportunities.

Finally, I hope this is specific enough for you. And "yes" ......

Alex_smith

Hey aemathenge, you have not mentioned to how to choose right product for reselling, I think it's one of important factor in reselling, if we choose right potential product then we will have more opportunities to sell them and get money easily and vice versa
what are your tips on how to choose right product for reselling? I'd like to know about that :)

Fredrick

Can you mention what is the difference
between a PLR and MRR product..

ericplotz1

5 STEPS TO MAKE MONEY FROM RESELL RIGHT PRODUCTS

Most of the difficult work has already been done by the creators of Resell Right Products. It remains for you to step in and profit from their efforts and make profits. Question is, will you do it?
Good post although you left many questions for our readers here on the forum. Being that the methods you displayed in your OP are applicable to any form of Internet marketing and because your title is "Make Money With Resell Rights Products", I am insisting that you include something that WILL help people make money with PLR and MRR or change the title of your thread please.

You did not give a solid method to make money with this and because the title suggests so, you should at least include one ACTUAL example or refer people where to look for PLRs and MRRs

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: aemathenge

aemathenge

aemathenge
I love the way you go for the kill. You do not mince any words, that again I like.

I believe that if anyone is going to "Make Money With Resell Rights Products" then the basics I have articulated in my article are going to be an essential part of what that person has to do.

You have given me food for thought and I am working on a case study to post here. By working, I mean that being a content writer, I have to go through the process of authoring an article that shall be satisfactory for your stringent criteria.

One other thing. Some of us do not understand the initials and if you have noticed, I like to give the full descriptions rather than initials. In this regard, could you be so kind and let us (me) know exactly what PLRs and MRRs standard for? That way we shall not waste precious time with misunderstandings for the objective will be to post "something that WILL help people make money."

Cheers mate.

Post Script:

I insist on keeping the title of the thread. It is a thread and not a blog which I feel is the best opportunity to exhaust the subject to everyone's satisfaction over a period of time.

aemathenge

Thank you @Alex_smith for your observation about how to choose the right product for reselling.

I believe that you, as the prospective reseller, ought to choose a particular product or service. If anyone, me included, told you to resell an item you do not like, then we would be dealing in a purely academic activity rather than a money making venture.

Perhaps you could tell me what you would love to resell, something you are passionate about then we in the community will give you the best options and guidelines.

Would that be good enough for you?

Olin Lamanna

It is very important that your work on your campaign effectively, like working on your same niche.

aemathenge

What the Rights Mean

A number of creative authors profit from their work by selling them together with the products’ re-sell rights. These re-sell rights are sold with specific benefits when it comes to re-distribution specified in the licensing agreements.

The following are the agreements:

Give Away Right (GAR):

The person getting this product did not pay anything for it. He or she can distribute it to others but cannot sell the product.

Personal Use Right (PUR):

The person who has bought a product can use it but cannot re-sell it to another person nor freely give it away.

Simple Resell Right (SRR):

The buyer can re-sell the product to customers who can then use the product but cannot re-sell it.

Master Resell Right (MRR):

The person who buys a product under this type of license has the right to re-sell it including the right to re-sell the product to a third party.

Private Label Right (PLR):

The buyer of a product under this licensing structure has legal right to place his or her name upon the product, claiming the product is his or her own. The buyer can then sell off the product under the Simple Resell Right, Master Resell Right or Personal Use Right.

Numerous versions of these usage licensing rights are available though the above constitute the basic classifications. The forth, the Private Label Right is the best and most valuable since it gives the best flexibility when it comes to marketing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies