New Social Network PAYS You To Post!!!!

ericplotz1

I don't know the exact details on the payout structure and I am looking into this, but this thread will be a great opportunity for anyone to jump in after using this network, and add their input. :D

The social network is named Tsú and the developer has publicly stated that he does not like the way Facebook and other networks abuse the users by making billions of dollars off of their content. I mean Instagram is 12 people worth over a billion dollars because of our images. They should share the wealth and that is exactly what Tsú does! In fact they share 90% of their rev with their users.

This social network just launched 2 days ago and now is the time to get in! I don't need to explain how profitable this is! If you produce engaging content you make big $$. People are already making a little $$ and this network is a newborn.

The second part that is awesome is you can make money off of the people you invite. They encourage this by requiring those who signup to be invite only! Which brings me to me dropping my referral link here:

http://tsu.co/ And the invitation code is [socialmedia] (remove the brackets)

I don't usually leave links, but in this case it was absolutely necessary!

Cheers and enjoy!

Here is a video with the creators interview on Stephen Colbert

Last edited:

Mr Ext

It looks a personal page than a social network, i have just visited it, a popup appear that don't allow me to close it, force me must sign up, it's not convenient when I have not seen any site content yet.

This social network just launched 2 days ago
It's too new and which ways to get money with it? :confused:

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Look it up it is legitimate. You get paid a rev share for the amount of content you produce and how engaging it is. There is not too much complicated about it. The developer has been all over the news and late night talk shows and this is a REAL thing. I don't post generic stuff!

I wish this was my site! This is going to be big. It's a big contributor to the internet economy and I am thinking about investing some how. Right now can just spread the word and let others know. This place is pretty awesome.

I don't scam and it's not a personal page. It's my pic that pops up because I referred you.

Cheers

Dopani

I met some friends on my FB using this but I don't know how to earn with it and how much do we earn?
If you have tried with it, pls share your tips and how it works?

Liliana

I tried this social network from your recommendation but to be honest it's still simple and lack of functions that other social networks having today :thankyou:

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
That has absolutely nothing to do with the business potential of this platform. 50 Cent and Carmelo Anthony have just joined! Do you know why? Read the payout and how you earn money!

You see, Facebook owns the rights to everything you post on their network. Along with Twitter, Instagram, etc., and it is the exact opposite with tsú. YOU OWN YOUR CONTENT ON TSU and they pay you royalties. This is why all musicians, actors, and entertainers will transition over to tsú. It's already starting.

(I really shouldn't have to explain this)

The platform launched a week ago and you better believe the developers are scrambling around the clock to fix the problems and also "lack of functions that other social network having today " as you say. In fact I'm on the site quite a bit and notice it down about once an hour. AGAIN IT"S ONLY A WEEK OLD!

And what are the functions it lacks? Because I have found minimal that it lacks, and I dont know if you remembered what FBs platform looked like when it came out but it was waaaaaayyyyyy simpler then this platform. And not nearly as attractive.

So instead of talking bad about the platform, how about understanding how great this platform is going to be in a couple months. That is why it is important you grow your network and understand the platform now, because in a few months, most people will have a profile on tsú just out of curiosity and there will be no one left to invite. That's how you make the money! Either way there is still plenty out there for the grabs right now. My network is about to reach 700 and I'm jammin'! I'm making money, people with me are making money (one of my friends made $7.00 so far), and the growth is FAST!!!!

Let me ask. What have you made money with so far online?

If I were to continue making $0.50 a day with this social network, that's $182 in a year. I will obviously make more.

What do the other networks pay you?

Do you not think that this network is going to get better as more people join? The results are already way beyond what they predicted.

In a month when I'm making $10 a day just be a member of a social network, I will say "I told you so"!

But I hope the opposite happens and you realize the potential of this platform and actually make some money with it. You have to do something about it though. Spread the word and get off your butt!

How many people do you have in your "network". Not your followers and friends but your network.

View attachment 898

This is the easiest possible way you can make money! How are you not jumping on this?!!!

Cheers and best of luck peoples!

Dopani

Dopani
It needs to calculate base on number of days or weekly

If you estimate like that, we will earn $1820 in 10 years, obviously we can earn a large amount of money :D

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
I don't understand your remark mate. If I stay at $.50 a day thats what I will make. I AM NOT GOING TO STAY AT $0.50 a day.

When I started online I didn't make any money for a year. A YEAR! Not a penny. It was spent learning and mastering what I knew so that it was done right. I didn't say "Well I haven't made any money, so I guess this Internet marketing thing doesn't work" No I looked at the future and a year later I had my first month where I reached $3k. Even though I didn't make a penny, I stuck with it and look where it got me.

Needless to say I made a penny my first day on tsú and did nothing. lol

If you can't see potential and exponential growth, then I would advise you to pick up a book or two on new companies.

I head for the future, not today. That will be over in less then 24 hrs. And because I act for the future, today was taken care of, last year. All companies start out small, it just so happens this one is GROWING 1000 times faster then any other out there.

Cheers

ericplotz1

Just wanted to provide an update to show the extreme growth potential with this network.

Made 0.59 the day before and $0.70 yesterday.

Jump on this and build your network. If you want help just ask :vteen:

View attachment 900

Also here is a screen shot of how much my network has grown:

View attachment 901

Don't kick yourself in the butt later! Join with me now and make money together. What have you got to lose? It doesn't cost a thing. You just join, invite people, and use it as you would FaceBook. By December I will be at $20 a day or higher. Tsu is the 2nd most used network today!

Cheers and best of luck!

opono

New to this social, I don't know how to earn more money with it
could you pls share me best ways to earn money with it?

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
The ways to make money are simple. The more people you invite, the more you make.

The more content you and the people produce, the more you'll make.

The more follwers you gain, the more you will make because you get paid for views, likes, shares, etc.

It's pretty easy just gotta jump in and use it like any other social network and spread the word. It's the easiest way to start building a business.

coolsitesv

Woah! looks like I would be able to make good money there. but still I have some concerns - what's their minimum threshold ???

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.