how to Get your Website top 10 Google from 20 to 30 Days?

justsmallsteps

Hi webmasters and SEO people

I am a newbie in SEO field and no more experience on off page SEO. I saw some SEO people or freelancers offering their SEO services that they can serves to buyers guaranteed keywords top 10 Google results in 1 month. what conditions to get high rankings for a website in 30 days?
Can you tell me it's possible or it's only their offer or tricks from sellers

Thanks in advanced.

ericplotz1

I have ranked a website in 30 days for keywords that were all low competition. For high competition this is impossible without big money and some big connections.

Really Google+ post easily get a first page ranking! Serious. Try it out. I get a ton of traffic from Google through Google+ posts.

Just produce massive amounts of quality content, build social networks, and share. Or you can get into black hat SEO.

Fredrick

Social bookmarking your site and sharing in facebook and posting
links in high PR classified ad sites also do wonders for your SEO
efforts..

justsmallsteps

justsmallsteps
I'm rarely to share my posts on social bookmarking, may i forgot it's a good channel to promote and increase traffic for my site, what are the benefits from social bookmarking? please clarify me that.

GarethOptimization

Be careful, anyone making such huge claims are "likely" to be trying to game the system.

Unless they have a huge active social network and a large network of well ranked DA/PA websites that can deliver a linking structure off of the core homepage (with a natural linking strategy) then I would steer clear.

My advice is:

-Don't pay up front
-Pay on results only
-Request a proposal
-See if they even mention or acknowledge the existence of the G00gle Search Quality Team

G

brainmoore

As said above it is every difficult to rank for high competitive keywords but we have our chances to rank for long tail, low competitive keywords. Strategies that can be used will be quality content (of course), social signals and a few relevant links.

Knightrider

I dont believe in SEO services esxcept very few like Viperchill.com . Viperchill is the best SEO company I have seen, But the problem is that they select only 50 applicant from thousands of application they get every month. And when doing businesses in freelancer, please check the credibility of the freelancer , like seeing their total hours worked and reviews. I hope this helps you.

ElixantTechnology

I don't think it's possible to achieve top10 in google rankings in such a short period of time. I've seen it take years for some to achieve that goal.

basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk
Yes, I think because I have tried one months but I would able online to rank 3 keywords. I am not sure what the strategies of the guys but I think that we would be careful with black hate since I found that a lot SEO staffs in my country are currently using spam links to rank and so down.

jackluter

I think so the forums and blog submission are more helpful to increase keyword rankings on search engines.
but from 20 to 30 days on top search then it's possible except you have more high PR websites link to your targeted keywords.

mozpk

you make good article and use right keyword in meta title meta description unique article its automatically rank you its best i use it for big traffic

shuvoimtiaz

First of all you need very high quality articles for your site. Then you have to gather lots of social signals for the site. Share your valuable contents to Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other popular social media and tell your friends to like and share them for you.

After that, you have to gather some related and authority links of your niche. You have to anchor your keywords in them but don't use main keywords more than 10%. Build some link with your brand name and LSI keywords. You will see dramatic change in your SERP rank very shortly.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
PRO

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.