How to increase indexed pages on Bing search?

JoeHamilton

Hi everyone,
My site's getting low number of indexed page on Bing search, I want to know some effective ways to increase indexed pages on it
while Google indexed thousand of my webpage then Bing has indexed 200 URLs for my site
please shave your tips

Aby

Just as you submit a website in Google Search Console for Google to crawl your website, similarly you can do that in Bing.
This is an official excerpt from Bing on how you can submit your website to Bing:

Bing recommends webmasters using the Submit URLs to get their web content indexed as soon as they published or updated it online. Webmasters can submit URLs to Bing programmatically through the Submit URL API or using the Submit URLs feature in the Configure My Site section in Bing Webmaster Tools. The feature allows Webmasters to submit up to 10,000 URLs per day for most sites, for potential immediate crawl and indexation depending on a variety of signals available to Bing. If you think the quota provided is not enough, you can proactively request a quota increment by creating a support ticket. We will review your request and update your quota accordingly. Bing also recommends webmasters to have Sitemaps refreshed at least once a day, to help Bing discovering all relevant fresh and non-fresh URLs of their web sites.

Submit URLs through Bing Webmaster Tools
To submit URLs using the Submit URL feature, simply add 1 URL per line and click Submit. The URLs are immediately evaluated for search indexation and when quality criteria are met, they will begin to surface in Bing search. This is very useful in helping get important content indexed quickly.

The number of submissions on a day and the remaining quota for a site can be checked in the Submit URL feature. The list of submitted URLs in the page will show the latest 1000 URLs submitted by the webmaster.

URL Submission BWT

The Submit URLs feature in Webmaster Tools is currently restricted to root domains only and will not accept the submission of subdomains. If there are sites mapped to sub-domain then quota is allocated at the domain level and not at the sub-domain level.

I hope it helps!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
The best way to get more indexed pages with Bing is you need to submit your website sitemap in Bing, it will help Bing to crawl your site faster hence your websites will be indexed faster.

panda

If you're using wordpress, install rank math plugin and the posts or pages get indexed instantly. They use a api for this.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.