How to recover from Panda 3.0 update?

yestyle

My website was hit really hard by this new update and I am not sure why since I never done black hat SEO. Any idea how to recover.
From your a thread on this forum, I saw you are doing backlinks building in wrong way and maybe you also did other SEO techniques not right way and It's reason why your website hitted by this update :D
You have more important things on your website need to be improve, it needs time and your effort on your forum.

marco

Thanks buddy for your reply. How do you recommend I should generate backlinks case it seems like everything I do is linked so some sort of black SEO :) What should I fix on my forum?

I fixed all most of the WC3 errors, improved load time and Google insights score what else? Well content is still under development lol

brainmoore

Now that this update is related with Google, so we must try to analyze such links which have been detected by them as spam and then try to fix, remove them as soon as possible and avoid such ways in future. We can use Google link explorer for analyses.

ericplotz1

The best thing I can tell you is analyze and disavow. Then start being smart with your link building. For instance, I take extra precautions likes using private proxies when setting up profiles. I also make sure that I use the same area on the profile that the IP is in. Im not sure if they detect multiple profiles being set up with an IP or not but I imagine they will in the future.

Also build a network of sites on different servers, if you are linking to your site from other site you built. Linking to a site on the same server will slap you.

There are so many things that could set off alarms at Google.

You just have to find out how REAL links are built and then artificially reverse engineer it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.