How to Promote A Blog?

Maxwell

Hello,
Recently I have built a new blog. It's a blog about web design and development and related things to websites. I want to promote it to increase traffic, please guide me some tips to improve my blog visibility in search engines or even direct traffic with online marketing techniques.

DebraCrowl

To promote your blog you should use following tips:
Write a daily action plan, Go for 60 days without tweaking your site, you should refuse to place ads, try to add filler contents, try to use new link building tactics, use blog and forum commenting.

basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk
I think that this is one of pretty nice answer about the question. Well, if you want to promote your blog. I will give 3 step formula of Dave Wood, and it is my favorite formual.

1. Blog daily (try to update your blog content everyday and make sure it is attractive articles)
2. tell other (Tell other mean website marketing, thus you have to spend some time for participant social media activities and forum as well as business community)
3. and you got money (using opt-in listing and convert your readers to buyer).

Last edited:

Genius At Play

Hello,

I'd call myself pretty experienced, 5 years in im and have sites generating tens of thousands of views a day.

Youtube works magically, and provides great material which helps rank each targeted post. :)

Also search engine optimization.
Top SEO tips:
Look at google keyword planner and target keywords with medium volume which when googled don't have alot of exact competition.

Creating an article with 1,000 more words than the top ranking page and including a few pictures and a video embeded that rank well with the keyword on google works perfectly. :)

Also creating a bunch of social sites like fb, g+, twitter, linkedin, pinterest etc and posting the link to each post on each with unique text gives each post a very sweet rank increase. :)

These are effective fundamental practices which give a great foundation to traffic generation and will give you the advantage. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Sincerely,

Randy Gardner

Miko

Hello,
Recently I have built a new blog. It's a blog about web design and development and related things to websites. I want to promote it to increase traffic, please guide me some tips to improve my blog visibility in search engines or even direct traffic with online marketing techniques.
Submit your blog site to High PR Submission sites.

novandak

Well Genius At Play have said most of the essential aspects, but I would suggest you to go all out on social media. This is a nice way to promote your blog. Add related groups and post your blog links on the group pages. You should also post your links through chats and ask them to actually go and visit the page instead of merely giving it a like.

HostNurse

Before advertising your blog, make sure it gives value for users, you will need to know exactly what interests your targeted users. Then, you can start advertising and promoting using the standard methods; sharing with friends, using social networks, submitting to directories, etc.

Christina Mayer

The different techniques to can do in order to promote your blog are as follows:

1. content - the best informative content
2. social media networks - distribute your blogs to different social media sites. This way it can link to your website
3. social bookmarking sites - this distributes your links to bookmarking sites
4. forums - create connections with different forums

this is all the things I did to promote my Visitorz website.

charlly008

I think posting on forums with what you are offering will also work for you. You should also consider posting on social sites.

Luckily for me, my blog was made AFTER the facebook group already had 50,000+ (not paid for!) Likes and a post reach of almost 1 million - so the blog traffic started from those people :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.