Review my Tech Blog

DavidLux

Overall is good, I like your logo and blog layout.

It will be perfect if your blog is in responsive design :)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprising about your blog @Fawad, it looks great :D, good logo, colors and layouts.
Did you make your blog theme or existed theme on the internet?

"New Posts" column on the right should be replaced by Top views or The most comment..because it's duplicated with posts on the main column on the left of homepage. may I be wrong? :think:

Fawad Malik

Thanks for the appreciating @WMS,

It is installed by my My elder brother,he is a web designer and he is working since 7th years. i dont how it is installed. Might be it created.

Regarding "New Posts" it will be not duplicated because those are new posts whenever i publish new post we can see theer.

Any other issue?

HostNurse

The design looks good and professional, as suggested above, I would work more on colors.

aemathenge

The English Language and Your Blog.

The Blog looks beautiful.

However, the use of the English Language is a let down, especially for people to whom English is a first language.

Such phrases as: "Do you ready to buy a brand new digital camera..." will make a reader loose concentration, if not stop reading altogether.

Please seek the services of writers conversant with the English Language or an editor to go through the posts and make corrections.

Just a thought. Just a thought.

Last edited:

JoeHamilton

Not bad for a blog like that, .org in logo is not good to present for viewers, i suggest you should remove it
Also you have good rankings (alexa, pr). Do you think you can earn from it?

Fawad Malik

Hey Joe,

You are the first person who said logo is not good so how i can remove it only for one suggestion?

Regarding earning option how i can earn? i am using yahoo ads but not earning much so wanna know that about solid earning points..

Hostname.club

Your blog uses a magazine-style, right? I prefer multiple categories with different columns for each section, so it will be better.
Except it everything seems good. I like your colour ton, easy to read content.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views