To everyone of this community!

yasin10

Hello all,

I hope all doing great this year ending, i visited this forum using google search "seo forum". After registering i want to open new thread in marketplace saying "Google @ 200$" for this christmas but as per the rules i dont have posts demanded by the forum. So i openly posted this message to everyone of the community to discuss about it, so that i can able to post my offer details on reaching out 25 posts.

Thanks in advance.

Tommy

Hi @yasin10, welcome you to the best internet marketing forum on the internet, looking forward to see your contributions on forum.

we required minimum 25 posts to post on webmaster marketplace to avoid new members come here only post advertising/spams without any useful information first.

Hope you understand that. In other words, you also can offer your services on Special Offers without requiring your posts first.

Regards,
Tommy

Reactions: wms

Joseph_Hill

Amazing by you came forum via seo forum keyword from google.

and what is your skills? SEO??

BTW, welcome you to the abroad!

yasin10

I do Internet Marketing (SEO,SEM,SMO and Content Marketing) and Webdesigning.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElixantTechnology

Just realized I posted my previous message in the wrong forum -.- My bad.

Anyways, welcome to WMS, so happy to see that community is growing at a steady pace. In the short time I've been with the community alone it has grown, and there are always new faces joing new discussions. I hope you find this forum resourceful!

BloodMaster

Welcome Yasin,

Since when you become the member of this community there are some rules and guidelines that you have to follow in every steps. You are posting the thanks thread which is against the guidelines and another thing is that we set the limit to 25 post just to measure the new user's behavior towards other member and also check the post quality. so, improve the post count by some interesting and informative thread.

We are glad that you like this community. and want to spend your quality time with us but if you neglect the rules than we have to take some strict action against you which is cause you. Read Forum Rules.

Have a great stay in webmastersun.

Regards..
BloodMaster

Hostname.club

ohh, we are hiring for a guy to optimize our website for best SEO. I hope you are interest with some kind of new website like us. :)

yasin10

Hello, Can i have your contact IM, we look forward on to it.

Jovani

Welcome yasin to the forum!

ohh, we are hiring for a guy to optimize our website for best SEO. I hope you are interest with some kind of new website like us. :)
with SEO services today, I'm sure you will need to select carefully :)

Fredrick

as you rightly said while searching for a SEO forum
you got landed here isn't you can see the real value
which our WMS provides and thats why big serps love
our forum.. share and best utlise it for your goal reaching..

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views