How many ways to make money with websites ?

hoangvu

Hello,

I found some ways to make money online with my websites as PPC, CPM, Direct Banner Advertising, Text Link Ads, Affiliate Marketing.
Anyone here know other ways to make money with websites ?

Suggestions ?

hoangvu

Some ways earn money online
Monetization Widgets
Sponsored Reviews
RSS Feed Ads
Sponsors for Single Columns or Events
Premium Content
Private Forums
Job Boards
Marketplaces
Selling or Renting Internal Pages
Pop-ups and Pop-unders
etc...

jenitha

Hello,

I found some ways to make money online with my websites as PPC, CPM, Direct Banner Advertising, Text Link Ads, Affiliate Marketing.

Suggestions ?
Yes there is one more way to make money online with websites. I would suggest the selling domain names. I am doing this for the past 4 years, you can earn more money here than you invest in it. I would buy some expired domains and i sell it for higher rate. I use Whoisxy to known whether it get expired or not.

Last edited:

Julzwriter

How much money have you made from affiliate marketing, Ad Sesnse and
contextual ads? I would like to know how you do it.
They do not seem to be working for me.
Joined a site in 2007 where I posted some book reviews
and up to date ny earnings from Ad Sense is still below $ 1

Genius At Play

I think AdSense is the way to go ad wise, also having a paid membership area with premium material like PLR (private label rights products) and a monthly subscription works perfectly.

If you have wordpress, s2member works awesome. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Sincerely,

Randy Gardner

priya_soren

Hello,

Suggestions ?
Above all affiliate marketing is the best one to work hard on as there are big money to be made with it other methods like ppc are not much high rewarding based on the hard work it takes.

ericplotz1

Hello,

Suggestions ?
CPA is really the way to go if you can put the time into it. I have a blog that gets around 1,000 daily visits that I could be monetizing. I have a fan page with 200k people that I could be monetizing. Do I? Nope.

I just don't have the time. Plus it was much easier years ago, when I could rank for any keyword, link an offer, and earn crazy aff commissions. Not much so more so I am focusing on building a company now.

Add Google Adsense. Basically those are adverts put in your website. Clicks on those adverts add money in your pocket.
Yeah thanks but was already said. Next time read the thread.

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
CPA is indeed one of the easiest methods to generate online income. However, as any other money-making method, for CPA to work, you have to build an audience first. It doesn't matter what money-making method you choose. As long as there is no audience, there will be no income. Therefore, before hurrying up and trying to generate income, try to build a strong audience and have consistently unique visitors before you monetise your content.

FreedomBlogger

A great way to build a residual income from your blog would be to advertise a Network Marketing Opportunity.

You can build big teams in your network marketing company through blogging. It is a great way to build a residual income online for sure! ;)

I wish you the best of the best!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers! :D

azamriaz381

I think one of the best use of website is to collect emails of the interested prospects. Email marketing is the best strategy to make money by promoting affiliate products. One should have some capture boxes or pages to collect information and get people to subscribe for the newsletter.
Most of us heard that "Fortune is in the follow up".
I think that's the best use of a website.

kb24

You can also sell your website for a lump sum profit.(website flipping) Its like actual real estate but you doing it with websites. I don't know how profitable it is now. But you need your website to have traffic and making money for the potential to be sold..

drastic

if they're making money, i like to keep them!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.