Care to share opinion about my site?

zaskia_smith

Hi everyone
I would like some feedback on my site please. As soon as you enter, you get to download a list of freebies and $1 offers! There are loads to choose from, so please help yourself!
Any comments welcome, but please keep my feelings in consideration! i'm still learning! ;)
internetmarketingtipswithcarol.com/groupon

Happy days
xx

HostNurse

It looks simple and nice, I like the colors. But, the content is not so convincing, I think you should work on that.

mido

I really don't know what I am opting in on. Shold be explained better. Also people want to know that before giving away the email address.

iTeachBlogging

I did not understand what I was going to get and so I assumed this was a spammy link. I decided to backspace to go to your original domain and it is a blank WordPress site. You may want to have a real site infront of that landing page.

koolphoto

I experienced the same thing as iTeachBlogging. I saw it was a squeeze page, was curious about your blog and clicked to a Wordpress Hello World post. To me this reads spam. I clicked off. I don't know you and you are not giving me any opportunity to find out who you are or what you know with your blog.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views