How to earn $3500 in two weeks with Amazon

crespy

Another proof that you can make money online using affiliate program of Amazonuli and other online stores that have an affiliate program. Just think about it! Always tried to be creative to find ideas and put them into practice. Look what I did!

1/ I registered the Amazon Associates, Affiliates and Gamestops Wallmart.

2/ I bought a .com domain from GoDaddy for $2.45, given name it a name like "preorders". Then using my field I created several sudomain like xboxone.preordersxxx.com, ps4.preordersxxx.com etc. Each subdomain being redirected to my shop Amazon (amazon store - which you can easily create).

3/ Then I started to advertise and promote my pages. The first choice was Facebook, it is very easy to target the target audience. We have created an advertisement in which we have sent to users that have only 4 days and preorders are very few products in stock. I mostly target the people who had the Xbox or PS4 interests. The link in the advertisement we set to be straight for shop personnel Amazon and not to my field because I wanted the audience to believe that it is an advertisement from Amazon (they believe without asking too many questions. I did well and 4 files which have remained only two who were inconclusive and have raised more conversions)

4/ Then I came up with a plan to deal with this listing Youtube site. This method is one of the simplest and best unless you have a budget with which to start, because YouTube is free and requires no money (if any) and little effort to climb a top video. The idea was to create the kind review videos, where you talk about how cool the new Xbox and PS4. I did some reviews and also often about games that had come with the system (ie Xbox and PS4). In the "description" of the video I added a link to my field. I would say and how to "rank" videos but he found in other articles

5/ I watched growing up every day preorders have been exhausted. After consoles will appear, the client will get what I ordered and Amazon will pay over $3500 for all orders that were made by my sites.

This topic should be free to put your mind because as you can see it's really simple to make money online and if you know how.

Giving and almost forgot were ordered PS4 and Xbox besides a lot of other products that we have not promoted However all through my link, so all money will come from me.

I wish you further success friends!

The Overseer

I think it's safe to say that your OP is all theory and zero application. No one can pre-order brand merchandise from Amazon, so your idea is backwards. Also, most people won't fall for the ruse of pre-ordering merchandise like Xbox One and PS4 from Amazon. It doesn't show any trust...it seems shoddy.

Moreover, the use of trademarks in domain names is dangerous territory. You cannot legally use Xbox One, PlayStation, Facebook, and other trademarks in your domain names. Doing so is a great way to get a cease and desist letter from a lawyer, and probably a good way to end up in court for trademark infringement.

elcidofaguy

Yeah this sounds like a lot of blowing smoke... I have to agree with The Overseer on this....

The one thing standing out to me is the claim made with regards to FB ads... From past experience FB is not a great for direct selling... In addition Amazon only provides a 24 hour cookie for paying its affiliates at a low percentage at ~4%....

Noting conversions being at around 2%-3% that's a lot of funds spent on advertising... You don't mention the amount invested in the ads which need to be deducted as well as how to rank the Youtube video which by the way would need a serious amount of traffic easily exceeding the tens of thousands... Simply creating a video and uploading will get you no where near that I'm afraid...

There are for sure people making a ton of money on Amazon - but not like the way you described....

I think its commendable to discuss methods to make money online as you have done, so I appreciate that - but to make unsubstantiated claims is another things which doesn't go down well for me, especially if it has the potential to cause a loss of funds with FB ads not working....

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.