Facing some problems with Shared hosting

w3seotraining

Now I am using shared hosting for my websites some websites which generating everyday 5000 visitors, that time automatically all my websites servers are not responding
if anybody have great knowledge reading servers please give me reply as soon as possible

elcidofaguy

Sounds to me that your web server could be hit by a DDOS attack, given that you cannot access any of your websites.... It could be the attack is targeting another site on the shared server which is not yours and hence you're feeling the pain too....

Check your server log if you can... If you cant logon onto cpanel then for sure you're under attack (or that its server maintenance but your host should inform you of that)...

A quick fix would be to register with a CDN like [URLnf="https://www.cloudflare.com/"]cloudflare[/URLnf] with using the free account.... The setup will be to point your domain DNS to cloudflare and within Cloudflare to your website... The next step is to set the "Help I'm under attack mode"...

That said you should also contact your webhost and seek their help as the first call of action.... They maybe implementing server updates etc....

Finally if you cant get any adequate support and resolution - I would consider moving to another host, one which has the server resources to support your sites traffic, bandwidth etc...

On that note best of luck!

[EDIT] - Re-read the OP and its clearer what is stated... Fully agree that upgrading is the way to go... Noting the great advice given below.... The highly unlikely exception would be fake traffic ...

Tommy

Now I am using shared hosting for my websites some websites which generating everyday 5000 visitors, that time automatically all my websites servers are not responding
if anybody have great knowledge reading servers please give me reply as soon as possible
5000 visitors a day can make your website down anytime if you still use a shared hosting for this traffic.

Its bcoz you use full allocated resources you need upgrade to vps or dedicated its depend on your current traffic and future expectations.
You should read Hassan's comment, switch to a VPS or a dedicated server then you will not get this problem any more.

Go these sections on our forum:

VPS Hosting Offers
or
Dedicated Hosting Offers

To select a good web hosting provider for you.

Good luck!

ElixantTechnology

I agree with the rest of the responses to this thread. I believe that it's about time that you look into your options in regards to upgrading the services that you have. A VPS would be one option, however if you are running multiple projects, it might even be recommended that you utilize dedicated hardware that will allow you to consolidate your projects into one resource.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
We got the same problem when increasing number of websites and traffic on shared hosting. You have to switch to a VPS if you don't want to lose your visitors by web hosting downtimes

boognish

Talk to your hosting provider to find out what upgrading options you have with them. Let us know what they say.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.