The Three Tactics That Every CB Affiliate Should Know & Use...

elcidofaguy

We just recently launched! From 1st Feb our affiliate program on JVZoo will go live for 60% recurring commissions for month after month for every single sale...

On the website there is a demo video of the software which shows you in some detail how to implement the above tactics with ease... Additional features have also been added since then which will be covered by a revised video... For the details <removed>

In addition the bonus catalog has over a 1000 items and growing (ebooks, video, audio) covering all of CB market place categories all of which are unbranded and allowing you to form highly relevant bonus packages in seconds... with full automation to validate sales receipts and get folks onto your list... saving you time, money and effort and an awesome ROI.

Finally we're also busy with adding new features such as expansion to other networks, ability for members to add their own private bonuses being some....

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for taking the time to read this, sincerely Sid ;-)

Last edited:

socialagency

Hey elcidofaguy, I'm watching your program, seem it's a good affiliate program, I will have a try.

To your success,

elcidofaguy

Most Appreciated! You can't get better than recurring payments month after month for each single sale ;-) The affiliate program as mentioned is on JVZoo whom process the payments like clockwork...

Right now I'm busy with putting together the affiliate resource support page as well as some additional training videos where I show over the shoulder how I'm making income from using this tool... That will cover Adwords, FB as well as SEO... With a 14 day $1 trial you'll be able to try it out and see how is easy it is and how you can achieve a nice ROI...

aemathenge

Forgive me but I keep on thinking with my "Sales Copy" cap on.

As such, my observations are as follows:

That this "Sales Copy" has me interested but I am lost because I do not know about Click Back Affiliating.

That this "Sales Copy" is targeted at people who are Click Bank Affiliates already.

That this then leaves us non Click Bank Affiliates out.

That for those not Click Bank Affiliates at the moment but are interested, their needs are not covered by the "Sales Copy".

That I cannot detect exactly what the product or service on offer is.

Please help me out.

elcidofaguy

Hi Aemathenge -

Appreciate your questions.... Signing up to Clickbank can be done in a matter of minutes and does not require any form of approval, so its real easy to get started... They have a lot of products in many categories, niches and probably are the biggest with regards to digital products... so for sure anybody who wants to can get on board...

In so far as developing this capability the focus has been on this major platform - with work underway to expand to others... Its all part of iterative development whereby I'm getting feedback from current users on other needs....

Its not intentional to single out one particular platform - but it makes sense to adopt this approach so that I can further develop it in an incremental way and in the right direction based on genuine feedback... So yes for the time being its for people who are currently CB affiliates or for those who want to expand their online income with signing up to CB.... There is a demo <removed> on the website where you can see for yourself the three tactics described in the WSO and how you can implement it using cbclicksale...

I hope that clarifies....

Kind Regards,

Sid

Last edited:

hipcat

Does your service integrate easily with the users own mailing list service, like Getresponse or Aweber?

Reactions: elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Yes indeed! It can be integrated with pretty much any type of autoresponder you want... Its real easy to set that up - and of course we can help/do that for you should you have any difficulties...

By the way I've been meaning to update the offer with extending it ... So will do that as soon as possible ;-)

Let me know if you have any further questions...

Cheers,

Sid

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads