The Best Site for Free Traffic

blueclcl

Free traffic doesn't really come from a specific site, but more from your efforts and hard work.

Below is a few free traffic methods and sites of the top of my head:

Video marketing - Youtube
Guest Blogging- Find high traffic sites and write a high quality articles linking back to your site/squeeze page.
Slides share - Create slide share slides and upload them to Slide Share.
Forums - Write good posts and link to your site in the sig if allowed.
Facebook - Create a Facebook page in your niche and add quality posts of information.

There are certain sites that offer free traffic, but be aware that most will only provide rubbish traffic that's no good for anyone.

Stick with methods like above and if you have your own products then look to find affiliates as this is arguably the best free traffic you can get!

Good luck..

ericplotz1

Nytshade

Hi dharmen2000, welcome to WMS. Please take a moment to read the rules of the forum: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/296-Webmaster-Sun-Forum-Rules

Read the rules so that you don't end up posting a topic about free traffic in the pay per click section. Also use the search feature you'll find a lot of similar threads with the answers that you want.

So instead of creating a new thread you can simply revive the old one. Feel free to contact me or any of the moderators if you need help.

Enjoy your stay with us.

edsonbuchanan

there is no such thing as Free Traffic. Now there is traffic you can work hard to get and it ends up coming without paying for it. For instance I use my wordpress blog to write unique content almost daily. I also create youtube videos almost daily and these two methods drive traffic back to my website. Now there is nothing free about this traffic method and it takes up your time to get it done.

Sonku

The problem is that, many people are looked into getting traffic but without them knowing the benefit of traffic. I see some other are even thinking of buying traffic which makes wonder how they are going to gain in that kind of traffic.
My friend if you want traffic, you should first of all focus on making your webpage appear among the first 5 in search results. When people search and land on your webpage, its obvious you will get traffic so work hard to promote your site

Sam

Content marketing is a more surviving way to generate free targeted search organic traffic. However, if you would get your ROI fast, invest in advertising such as buying ads from Google Adwords. If you have your product or service, make sure you can convince your site's visitors that your product or service is really good. Having a lot of targeted traffic but you cannot convince them is useless (no sales).

Gh0st4unt3r

To get free traffic to any website or destination you are aiming for your targeted visitors to go, comes from hard work and dedication but comes at a cost of "Time" using quick methods such as hit swapping is just shared between a lot of people who want hits for there website so its not really the best way to engage visitors as they all want the same thing and may not be interested in your site.

There is no best site it actually more of a combination of content, quality and sites you are linked with to get a credible reputation.

By getting reputation and great following you will then start to see the hard work pay off and people will follow your links, sites or content you share.

Empire

Also can use allot of free tools that can also help. The free tools available for website optimization are:

Google keyword planner
Google analytics tool
Google webmaster tool
Google Adwords
Ahrefs
Copyscape
Moz SEO tools

They will help the tools to tell what is needed to be next and whatnot

nishantoommen

With semantic search, You should start creating high-quality content that provide solutions to your traget audience. Getting backlinks is also an amzing way to get your blogs rank on SERP. Better you start finding blogs/ websites thta gives high quality backlinks to your website. It will help you in gaining better traction in terms of conversion.

Also look out for forums where you can engage frequently and get a backlink. Onother option is to convert your article into PPt's and share it across all platforms that accept PPt. Create unique images and upload it to publisc sharing sites with attribution.

hynds

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what is the best site for free traffic? Tks.
If you want to get free traffic via exchanging, I know some websites about that such as: linkcollider, easyhit4u, addmefast, youlikehits,...With these type of site you need to visit another website to get points and use that point to pay for another guys to visit your site. That's also a good way to do.

schttrj

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what is the best site for free traffic? Tks.
Every social site where people flock to see, hear or act is a great source of traffic.

It depends on your monetary budget, your niche and your product that you are selling.

Remember, marketing stands mainly on 4 P's - product, place, price and promotion.

HostaPolis

Free traffic comes as a result of your hard work to create unique content on an attractive and user friendly site.
Nobody will send you free traffic, and paid traffic is just as useless. Don't buy into it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.