How to setup a Facebook Ad to get more legit clicks?

DavidLux

Hi there,

Could you tell me how to setup a Facebook Ad to get more legit clicks?
I would like to know all steps to do this campaign successfully. It's really important for me because i'm going to try fb ad for my offers.

Thanks
David

Nytshade

The question you just asked requires a full course in order to explain everything in detail. But in a nutshell:

Build your own custom audience: If you don't know how then do a simple Google search. This will help you get targeted traffic and lower you cost per click.
Split test images: Use at least 5 different images and select the one that has the most clicks.
Different campaign for each device: most of the mobile clicks are not intentional and mobile seems to get a lot of useless clicks. So it's either you switch if off or have different campaigns.
Ad Set Date: use day partying to show your campaign in specific times. This is good for business that have opening and closing hours. Or if you don't want your ad to run while people are asleep.
Split test everything: including titles and descriptions.
Use call-to-action button: A lot of people miss this, and it can be hard to find if you're moving fast. But use these buttons to improve CTR (download, signup, learn more etc.)
Keep traffic within facebook: Keeping your traffic within facebook also lowers the cost per click as compared to sending the traffic to an external website.
Hashtags: Yes, no one will tell you this, it's ninja. This will not only bring more traffic but it will categorize your post by topic. But hashtags are not that popular on facebook though so it might not work well in your niche.
Run campaign for long period: Keep your campaign running, a lot of people won't click on your ad the 1st time they see it. But if they start to see it frequently they get curious and click the Ad.
You should be willing to spend more: Honestly, facebook ads no longer convert well so you have to be willing to spend a lot of cash.

Your question is too broad but hope that helps and good luck.

DavidLux

Your tips are awesome but I didn't understand this step
Keep traffic within facebook: Keeping your traffic within facebook also lowers the cost per click as compared to sending the traffic to an external website.
Do you mind giving me extra information about it?

edsonbuchanan

Facebook is going to squeeze every penny out of your pocket unless you know how to use the FB re-targeting system. I would recommend you do some research and found out how it works.

Nytshade said it all, use the FB retargeting and then make sure and send the viewers to a squeeze page instead directly to an offer. You need to make sure and set up multiple offers with different keywords and track which one's are converting.

FB ads is not an easy game but when done right you can profit from it. Most people will give up as its hard to master.

Johnson

Social media marketing holds an unique charm for new businesses. It is the best vehicle, ever, for driving your new business forward quick and picking up force you can expand on. Be that as it may, social networking must be carried out right. To execute appropriately, you need to start solid, recognize what to do and what to dodge.

Here is the process:
  • First decide what to advertise.
  • Pick an advertising goal.
  • Design the ad.
  • Target the ad.
  • Set all the requirements such as name, pricing, and schedule.
  • Pay for the ad.
  • Monitor your campaign.

brotherZ

I would start with a Facebook page and try to get as many likes as possible. You can start an ad campaign on Facebook to drive likes to your Facebook page. It's relatively cheap. Once you have build up a Facebook following, I would share links and content on that Facebook page to promote the website. That's the cheapest and most cost effective to drive traffic to your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.