SEO for dubai based company

bowerweb

Hi,

What is to be done for promoting a Business based in Dubai? Their industry is also too Specific. They deal in Ballistic protections? No paid Campaigns for them. What is to be done for them to approach to the relevant audiences.

Thanks,
Bowerweb

elcidofaguy

Hi Bowerweb -

With a specific target audience which it seems is B2B - then I would aim to build brand awareness on social media platforms, develop detailed case stories as part of content marketing which targets the main keywords for SERPs together with guest postings/sponsored links on related sites if possible... In addition I would compile a list of companies whom would be ideal clients and make direct contact with enquiries re: RFQs, open bids etc... as well as examining/finding out about related industry events which the business can be promoted on.

Overall as this seems to be B2B then the biggest focus in my opinion will be on brand awareness and reputation - which will bolster the case when other businesses consider procurement and not so much to do with traffic... but it certainly helps if you can get this business ranking #1 for its primary keywords - so look at the competition, examine its backlinking,social media profiles and develop a strategy which will beat them with a road map plan covering the months to come...

Best of Luck,

Sid

richadrverma

You need create high PR backlinks for your website from Social Bookmarking, article marketing, press release distribution & Web 2.0 Blog creation & posting. Also you have to regular update your website Blog with high quality unique content & share that on social networking sites to drive more traffic on your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.