Is there a way, we can convert flash files into animated images?

rizwanramzan

Today I created an animation in the famous flash software, Adobe Flash. I was learning it, from various online sources. Today I got enough confidence, that I could make an animation. I started by taking a deep breathe, after a working a few hours. I created a good animation at my own. Now that it's created, I can only play it using a flash player. I want to put it online on my website, but I don't want to embed an swf file in my site. I just want to get an image, that I will upload on my site. Is there a way, I can convert my flash file into animated image?

jessica89

Mhhh i'm sorry i can't tell you exactly :( But i know there is definatly a way you could use the flash as an .gif... I once did it with a movie i made with snapchat of a game... and converted it into a gif... Not sure if i had to use photoshop for it as well

Yiskah

I know a bit of flash and i can help you, It should work the same in every version.
if you want a GIF animation go to File>Export>Save as movie> then at the drop-down menu select 'SAVE AS .GIF' and then click save!
If you want to save it as a VIDEO file.
File>Export>Save as movie>Save as .SWF then you can get programs that can export it in high quality.
There is a program called 'Swivel' that can export them. Look up "Swivel" and click the Newgrounds post or watch the Youtube video.

bijutoha

Today I created an animation in the famous flash software, Adobe Flash.
Yes, flash is a famous software for making Flash Video, unfortunately, Adobe to kill off Flash in January's Creative Cloud update. That is why the software used to create Flash video will be renamed from Flash Professional to Adobe Animate CC. So, I think now you should more concentrate to Adobe Animate. (This is my personal view, by the way).

Now you can check this tutorial to figure out your problem....

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.