Blog and money

leesaaugustin

i m very new to blogging and money !
i m good at SEO,
i would like to know, generally, How much we can make through a successful blog. Although i understand the variations involved in earning, i m asking in general how much we can earn ?
And also how time, in general, is required, to reach that level?

elcidofaguy

i m very new to blogging and money !
i m good at SEO,
i would like to know, generally, How much we can make through a successful blog. Although i understand the variations involved in earning, i m asking in general how much we can earn ?
And also how time, in general, is required, to reach that level?
Hi Leesaaugustin,

I think the question you should be asking yourself is how much money you want to make and then to plan accordingly and to scale up projects to achieve that goal...

I'm a little confused by your statement at being good at seo but new to blogging and money.... The proof in the pudding is when you implement it and prove to yourself that you can make money... In otherwords perhaps think about assessing your SEO/IM skills against ROI achieved....

That aside making money online is going to be down to mainly three things 1)sell your services/products 2)affiliate marketing 3)Income through ad display e.g. adsense...

There are plenty of folks making a full time income online - so hopefully they will inspire you to do the same ;-)

Best of luck!

Sid

Carl0251

How much work will you put in? You can make pennies to thousands. It depends on the effort you apply.

Adenan

It depends on your blog & niche. If you are in the high paying niche with your blog already have high monthly traffic, sure you can make lot's of money. They key is TRAFFIC & NICHE. General blog (covering everything on the planet) doesn't always converting better. The more specific the better it will convert the visitors to customers.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.