Where & How to sell your products?

Gustav

Howdy webmasters,

Let's say I've created a new IM product and I want to have some good places to sell them. How/where do I sell my products?

Do I sell it through Clickbank or Amazon? Do those sites then allow my products or after the product was bought, they'll be re-directed to my download page?

What are customer care if I go with these sites?

I'm just unclear on how to go about selling my product.

Thanks!

Nytshade

Hey Gustav, the best way to sell an IM product is through Clickbank or JVZoo not Amazon. It's hard to sell expensive products on amazon, they need to be dead cheap to get the best results. Unless if you can offer some extras/bonuses for those who buy at a high price on Clickbank or JVZoo.

Selling your product on Clickbank will also help you get affiliates who'll help you promote your product, and that will help you build a buyers list.

And yes you have to setup your own download or thank you pages even if you're using clickbank but you can't do that with amazon. With amazon you don't even know who bought your product and can't build a buyers list.

Hope that helps.

Jyothi Aniruddha

Whenever you are trying to sell any product the first thing you should think what is the best place or platform where you can sell your product, the place from where one can get the customers to sell the products. Yes Amazon is great place where you can sell your products and many more platforms are there where you sell the products these platforms are like woocommerce, nationkart, 3Dcart, bigcommerce etc.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views