How to write a good email newsletter

Mjlivera

I have a list with decent emails and i want to promote my services to them but it's difficult to start with a newsletter. Do you have any experience on How to write a good newsletter that get more clicks and conversions?

thanks in advance
Mjlivera

Content by Rhonda

This is a good question and I'm sure you will get plenty of advice on this. I have written free newsletters before and advertised on my website for sign-ups, but now I'm heading toward a paid subscription so will probably be different. Thanks for asking this question because I would love to hear people's views as well.

I know you can advertise on your blog to promote or you can purchase paid traffic. There are also the free ways to promote through social media, etc. Thanks.

BeeMobile

Hello,

It depends in which niche you are but some sites are selling some "ready-made" newsletters and other selling PLR articles. If they are not free and not too wildly distributed, you could use them to send to your list. You may also modify them to give a personal tone, these articles would be a good base. Or a more costly solution but great for exclusivity is to contact some ghostwriters. They will write your newsletter with some excellent content for you. All you have to do is add it to your autoresponder.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.