Learning to edit videos

Walter Parrish

Hi everyone,
do you know any basic programs that allow me edit and publish videos to youtube. I have review and recorded screen videos but I want to edit them for more professional.
which programs I should learn to edit videos?
I like most programs from simple to professional.

productsreview

Hi everyone,
do you know any basic programs that allow me edit and publish videos to youtube. I have review and recorded screen videos but I want to edit them for more professional.
which programs I should learn to edit videos?
I like most programs from simple to professional.
If you want publish video to youtube, you can use proshow produce. It good software and you want recorder screen you can use ActivePresenter . Good luck

koolphoto

If you want to edit video, I don't recommend Proshow Producer. It is more for creating and editing moving photo slide shows.

ActivePresenter would work and it is free. If you want to create more of these screen grab videos then I would eventually think about investing in Camtasia. Very easy to use and it has a very good video editor.

Also, Adobe Premiere Elements is very good. Not very expensive and is a good video editor. If you have a Mac than iMovie is good for a start or Screenflow. Some more good ones are Sony Vegas or Corel VideoStudio.

I have never used VideoPad and can't comment on it.

I myself use Camtasia and Adobe Premier Pro. I think Premier Pro is overkill for YouTube. Camtasia is my go to editor nowadays. It also creates great screen capture videos. So, for the price it has multiple features.

JasonEden

I think the best basic programs is Windows Movie Maker.
It's is supremely easy to use. Just drag and drop a few clips onto the program (most formats are supported) and immediately they're assembled into order; transitions and special effects are just a click away.

It's just as simple to add a soundtrack, captions and credits, and you can save the results as a video file, or upload them directly to YouTube, Facebook and many other sites.

You can take a little more control when you need it, for instance trimming clips and applying a few other basic options. The program's main focus is on making it very simple to produce quality movies, though, and for the most part it's a great success.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views