How to increase your organic traffic from Google

neville

Are there any ways to increase your organic traffic from Google where i found too much difficult to increase traffic from this source. I'm using social media and paid traffic banner ad and guest post to increase traffic. what are your best tips?

elcidofaguy

Increasing organic traffic from G comes down to one thing ultimately... Your site being relevant to things typed into G.... In otherwords keywords which your site ranks for.... To do that you need have highly relevant content in my opinion which is deserving of the top position although it is possible to rank low quality content, combined with backlinks from sites which G considers authoritative....

Nytshade

Nytshade
Where do you guys get this info, that's BS... it's a myth hahahahaha :DD: lol I'm just kidding my friend but you know what I'm talking about haha.

I would say, give people content that is worth sharing online, in other words, compelling content. As they share it online they create organic backlinks for your site. You can also search for related sites in your niche and see if they're up for link exchange.

Resource pages might not be the best backlinks but they're better than nothing. If you can find someone who does link exchange then look at who they linked to and those people they linked to might also be interested in a link exchange.

Go to expireddomains(.)com and search for expired domains in your niche. Look at websites that link to them using any backlink checker and contact those website owners to ask them to replace the dead website with yours.

Maybe you're rushing the rankings, just keep doing what you're doing and soon you'll start to see some positive results. Keep doing social media, paid traffic and guest posting, diversify and don't rely on Google.

JasonEden

Promoting and getting traffic from forums and social networks are good traffic methods.

Each day you can go with one or some forums and posting useful information to them, promote on your posts or signature, this is best way that I am using and getting more good results for my site.

Besides, don't forget to update daily posts on your social networks, interact with your fans, is also a good way to get traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.